The Thankful Contortionist

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by johnnytoobad, Sep 9, 2004.

1. About 3 weeks ago some of my friends and I were driving to a concert in an adjacent state. Going 120 mph the whole way there, (or part of it, as I didnt get there.) Once into the other state, (this is the united states by the way) we get pulled over about 20 minutes in for passing in a no passing zone and going 75 in a 45 speed limit area. OF COURSE I got my new glass one hitter that I got for my birthday 1 week earlier, and a tin of altoids filled with my lovelies. Im thinkin im safe and crackin jokes that I have a warrant for 8th degree goat rape in this state. you see they took all of our ids of course to run our names. well sure as shit I got A fucking warrant. For birthing expenses of my daughter. like 2000.00 worth. horse shit if you ask me. well when I intially saw the lights about a mile behind us I took my altoids tin and put it in a sock roll in my back pack, I took the one hitter and put it under the tougne (SP) of my shoe but on the bridge of my foot thinkin at worst ill be pulled out of the car and get patted down. well once they see I got a warrant They say, all toghter city, "excuse me sir, please step out of the car"
    so i oblige them and cuffed and stuffed I go, riot cuffed when your wrist are all bent to shit. So Im sitting in the back of the squad freaking out cause i do not want to go bak to jail ever again. (been there before) I dont know what to do i thought about ditching the pipe in the car but then thought they must go through the car after im out because im sure every criminal thinks of that. so i figure ill try to put it under the sole of my shoe. Wow, i slipped off one shoe with the other up on the seat so i could manuever my hands behind my backto take out the sole and reach the pipe that is now in plain view on the seat. I some how did it and was able to slip the shoe back on. I was very high and freaked. Paranoid as well as I thought they would notice my shoe was untied. they ask me before we leave the scene if i have any contraband in my backpack i give them a firm "no" and off to the county jail I go. Im still thinkin im done for at the jail because the jailers will go through evreything. And Thankfully they didnt.
    I stayed in jail for 13 hours and bailed out with 300.00 bucks once my girlfriend showed up with the cash. I must have had a horse shoe stuck up my ass. just another story from a city-zen of this great community we have here..........................................................