The Terrifying Future Of The United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Woodlock420, Jun 6, 2013.

1. True

If your not down to kill or protect your fellow officers when they kill for nothing your put in the jails until your brainwashed enough to put on the streets

I got pulled over this one time

My grandma was driving

They had someone pulled over pulled up hard core on us

They ran to the car guns drawn yelling "WE SMELL POT " " where's the weed " " we know your smoking "

I was like dude I'm not smoking with my grandma in the car your crazy

I had my med card at the time

My parole officer gave me permission

The sheriffs said it didn't matter

I was like wait aren't you a county cop not a state cop

My state parole officer overrules you

Anyway they took my stash

That I wasn't smoking

They made my grandma leave me to walk home
    </blockquote>
    Soubfd about right.

And people still think there are good cops.

Anyone who has had friends or family who are good cops knows good cops are like the nerdy black kid in the racist white school.

They usually don't last long on the.force

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. No matter how bad things are in America, it will only get worse. Fascism is like cancer; well it is cancer, the cancer of civilization; and like cancer is corrupts and blackens everything it touches, leaving nothing but suffering and death in its wake. Things will only continue to get worse, but that doesn't mean that things wont get better. Like cancer, you can fight it and beat it, but only after you have suffered because of it. That is the nature of fascism, and why it must always be fought, even if you dont succeed.

3. I wonder where all theses cattle carts are heading
    The train was about 2 minutes long with nothing but cattle carts
    Empty
    Passed right by my house
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

4. #24 jas43, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    Yup
    Call up my 2 battle buddies that live closest to me.
    Get armored up and hunkered down.

Except we wouldn't be hunting haji this time.

It'd be real domestic terrorists.
    And we know how to make the grass grow green.

5. In case nobody knows/cares - the govt also has access to all emails, texts, chats, etc from every single company out there from Facebook, to yahoo, to google and the companies had no idea apparently that there was access granted via the new program known as prism.

6. Yup. They will make damned sure anyone displaying extremist behavior is dealt with before anyone knows.

The best way to avoid the government is to not do bad things.

I'm not planning on giving up weed though

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. They are getting really pushy lately .! Without a care for hiding it . Hopefully this will wake alot of people up
    New stuff is being leaked daily it seems like

8. If these pictures are the only thing I can assess about the train, I don't see how it is possible to come to the conclusion that they are indeed empty.

9. Sup dude! i also live in LA county too and can attest that the LA county sheriff dickwads are assholes, why do you think every one in LA was supporting Christopher dorner? people are fed up with the bull shit, there have been way too many ''officer involved shootings'' and people are realizing that cops are abusing their power.

10. Damn I should of got closer ,but am in fear of being harassed by the railroad police lol

They were indeed empty
    I could see right thru them .i was more worried about showing the amount of cars because that seemed to be the most important part
    I've seen at least one of these on every train that I've paid attention to over the past couple days

What they are gonna be used for . I can't say.
    What they could be used for is scary .

11. It's about damn time haha
    Policing for profits needs to end !!
    It's the wrong kind of incentive

12. Maybe its just the part of LA that I live in but I would way rather get pulled over by LA sherif then by LAPD. The Sherifs are a lot more chill then the LAPD IMO. Dorner was LAPD not Sherifs.

Not all cops are POS. By borther in law is DHS and he was a Garry Johnson supporter. I doubt he speaks his political beliefs at work but he said most of his co workers are good people and its the DA that picks and chooses who to prosecute and who not to all over political BS.

13. The police derive all of their income through coercive taxation, they are not bound to economic incentives of profit and loss or supply and demand. In a system where there was a profit motive for private police in which they had to serve consumers most effectively companies which committed brutality would go out of business and be held accountable.

Why people blame all of the world's problems on profit I will never know...

14. I'm talking about where they take your car and say it was used in a crime and then sell it give 20%to the fed and keep the rest
    It happens alot in Cali
    Cops pull you over
    You got some weed
    They take your herb take your cash and car
    Say it was used in the crime of possession with the intent to sell
    It happens alot more than you think