The term nigga

Discussion in 'General' started by GanjFarmer', Aug 19, 2013.

1. no i meant white people tend to believe they deserve things that they don't actually deserve. false sense of entitlement*** is what i should have said

2. I don't want any parts of this conversation lol. You're on your own here.

3. just my opinion lol not really looking to start a conversation about it

4. I wish I had a black bro to call "nigga". All I have are white friends to call "bitch", but it just doesn't roll off the tongue like "nigga".

To all you niggas out there:

virtual-high-five.jpg

5. im white, and i will say whatever word i want, when i want....we live in a free country(kinda) people died a long time ago for the right to freedom of speech, and now we have people nowadays scared they might offend somebody

[​IMG]

6. #47 Homelander, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013

[​IMG]

I would be thinking this if it was about trainunderwater (hope everyone sees this)

7. I support your right to say whatever you want. I do suggest caution saying the wrong thing in front of the wrong people can get a nigga truck smacked.

8. i agree that people can say what they'd like but its pretty insensitive to ignore the fact that you could be deeply offending somebody. 

So tempted to make this my sig  :laughing:  my mom does this

10. Offending people I don't worry about, getting punched however is something I worry about.

11. Your mom is a g.

12. Black people a racist, middle easterners arev racist, Asians are racist, Latinos are racist it crosses every boundary.

13. #54 TinTizzy, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    every race has racism but its all just whats left from back in the day or ignorant but the moderate group is always getting bigger..the majority of america is moderate and then its a spectrum with the extremes on each end..some countries obviously have a way to go to get a long but we've come real far in the last 70 years and I think its cool to see it

14. Just say Nikka.........I got a white friend who actually goes by that....short for Nick. But hes from the hood, so they dont give a shit......they gave him the name.

15. I find nigga a strange word. Its basically not that used in Australia (due to us not having many black people here). But its get on my nerves that black people can call each other that, but we can't seem to use it???

bloody strange things do happen

16. When you go through the constant oppresion and racial discrimination african americans go through then you can say "nigga" all you want.

Just my pov~

17. whites say nigga all the time in the united states, its just frowned upon by other whites

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. when you say nigger to a black person with malicious intent its a different story

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Same word, but may have a bloody different meaning