The term nigga

Discussion in 'General' started by GanjFarmer', Aug 19, 2013.

1. LOl I am still calling everyone "dude". Talk about old school.

Keep it real, Keep it fresh.

3. you're seeing it everywhere because it is no longer censored since the upgrade

4. i catch myself using it when i see a friend i wasnt expecting to see, like "look at this nigga" always said with a smile followed by a hand shake

5. My brother says it a lot, i wanna punch him.

Also ive noticed a lot of use of that word on the site lately, but summer tis coming to an end.

6. I prefer the proper annunciation 

7. Fucking this.

The word isn't even offensive anymore, it's just kind of a joke.  I hear so many white guys say this to their black friends and nobody gives a shit.  Yeah I'm sure in some rougher places that would get your ass beat but the way I see it, as it becomes more mainstream the original hateful nature is mocked.  However, it's just getting to the point of absurdity.

8. fixed it for u

9. Not really. E-Pseudo-intellectuals will try to claim that frequent use of slang makes you illiterate in the English language but that's not true. The word "nigga" means homie/kinkfolk but Idk man, it seems people just want something to talk about.

10. Man that shit lost its meaning a while ago, in NJ I never heard a white guy get criticized for saying nigga. Everyone says it, it justs means bro/homie. You say nigga with friendly intent.

Nigger is a different story

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhE88Tp4I6U&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJhE88Tp4I6U&has_verified=1

12. You see it around a lot bc GC finally made it allowed.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. To me I got my niggas and then my NIGGAS like my real friends.

Jah feel?

14. is that right? I'd love to hear the context of the rule cause im sure racism still isn't allowed 

15. Nigga please.

16. white people can be some entitled mother fuckers 

17. i say it alot no lie. its just cause music i listen to always has nigga in it. 

18. I dont know if you're serious but I hope not because the LAST thing I want to see is some pissed off fucker talking about how black people are the real racists nowadays.

Btw, I don't know if you're black or not. Just saying.