the term newbie

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ghopper, Jul 20, 2002.

1. Although I am a "newbie" at growing I have been an experienced member at things where "newbie" is also a term used. I have always thought that it is derrogatory term and could discourage people from taking part in a forum like this. Does any one else feel like this? do any of the "newbies" feel like this?

2. Hey i still consider myself a newbie in this site as there are a lot of people in here with years of experience, i read a lot.....and then just keep on reading and then read some more....i have learned more about growing MJ in here that i could have read in 10 books.....books can give you some ideas but it's the little things and added touches and pioneering ideas such as using the heat from you're lighter to seal the stem after cloning and stuff like that.....do not feel as if you're useless, you're just learning from people who know better and are willing to share this knoledge with all us newbies....as long as they're willing to teach....i'm willing to listen......Peace out.....Sid

3. the more "newbies" the better i would say

if more people ar educated on the fact of growing and harvesting eventually it wont as much of a hassle to get good weed