Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the term "high"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chokedtocroak, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Good point. I like burning one down, a la Ben Harper. :D

2. Sometimes around here we say blitzed.

"You guys blitzing today?"
    "Im fucking blitzed man"

3. Where im from we have several words, mainly blazed, we use that alot also baked and some other shit i cant remember right now

4. baked, stoned, fucked up, blazed all work. I dont care about the term high, it doesnt bother me, its like I know im not using heroin, so I dont have to worry about using a similar term.

5. I like high because, like someone else said, I think it's closest to the actual feeling even though it does have a negative connotation sometimes.

To me, "high" and "stoned" are two different things.

6. I say lifted or if i'm asking somone to smoke I say "hey you want to smoke?" :rolleyes:

7. You could say "I'm smoking weed" or "I just smoked weed". Stoned is common too.

8. blazed, baked, stoned, good, lifted, smakd, eh cant think of anymore but theres plenty more.

9. baked,blazed,stoned,ripped,toasted,and gone.

10. When I'm trying to be politically correct I say "inebriated".

"Sorry could you repeat that, im quite inebriated at the moment."

Although, officially inebriation can come from any drug, but I like how it sounds. Most people would probably assume I mean that i'm drunk.

11. twisted, blunted, cheifed, faded

cant think of anything else. i use those pretty regularly though

12. Blazed and ripped are the terms I use most often.

13. I hate when people call weed, POT. Or POT HEADS/STONERS. Or being blazed or high being called STONED.

14. i actuallylike pot head :smoking:

15. i'm kite.

16. Stoned.
    The coolest way to say you are under the influence! :D And it only means marijuana! Woooo

17. I like to get a nice bake going on. :smoking:

18. I think "getting high" is the best of terms. You can also get high from excercising, climbing a mountain, etc. "Getting high" descripes something you do and like in order to get a kick and it's not a specifically marijuana related word.

19. dudes.... 'HIGH' is OURRRRR word!

DONT LET THEM TAQKE IT FROM US!