The term "buzzkill" defined using a real life scenario.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CanadaGanj, Mar 9, 2010.

1. hullo fellow blades, this happened bout five minutes ago. So my mum has my cell because I was a baaad boy, and she's had it for bout three weeks now. Anyhooters, she won't let me disable texts because she checks it. Every night. Why you may ask? To make sure I'm being good of course! So I recieved a txt from an unknown number which I soon found out was a girl I know who accidentaly sent it to me. So the text said, " hey do you think you could sell me a five piece?" and obviously my mom was the first to lay eyes on this delightful message... So I'm sitting in my room listening to music, when both my parents come in to "talk". And by talk I mean they yell at me, giving me no chance to defend myself, so that they feel victorious. To make a long story short, they now think I sell drugs. Which I do not. What I find hilarious is that it was one text in 3 weeks asking for 5 dollars worth! Mmmm five dollars per three weeks, what a profit eh mum and dad? All I can really say is I don't sell drugs. What else can I say?? Help me out dudes. Ps; I would walk out and take my shit, but I have no where else to stay ATM and as long as I live with them I have to go by their rules.

2. Wow thats retarded i would never let my mom just check my texts thats totally rediculous.But truth is it is their house so ya if they don't want u smoking while u live there then whatever, sneak a toke time! lol. and ya sounds like they dont know much about weed if theyre so on your ass about it, so id try and educate them about it.

3. yer mum is sketch... id say gime dat phone bitch ima smoke my pots

4. You should just cancel your phone and accept the punishment. When your parents yell at you just say, "well if you aren't even going to give me a chance to explain myself then I'm not going to let you get the chance to get false impressions of me"

5. My friend got caught in high school because his mom suspected he was being bad, so she went online to the phone company and read EVERY single text he sent or received.

6. Ahahahahahaba

Good Times:)

7. thats gay...my moms is a hard ass 2 but not like tht...lol good luck

8. The only company now that keeps track of your texts is at and t. Verizon and other do not have the ability to have the payer of the account come in and read text messages sent and recieved

9. I wouldn't even fuckin have a cell phone if it was going to be that much trouble for me...

10. ya man my mom reads my texts online and found out pretty much everything that way, sucks, but i just dont text anything that can be incriminating now.

11. shit...Same thing happened to me when i was about 16. they took my phone because I had dirty texts on it, and stuff like "wanna meet up I've got a 10?" etc etc and they took it. it died straight after i gave it to them, and i hid the charger :smoking:

12. hahaha this is why im happy my parernts are technology retarted and would have no idea about how to go through my phones contacts haha they can hardly even answer it

13. go buy a shit load of flour/ baking soda, saran wrap it then bring it home in a duffle bag. ole mom and dad will think ur baaaaaaaaallin:rolleyes:

14. I got in a lot of trouble back in high school because this girls mom used to do the same thing.

15. Your parents read your texts? That's fucked up.

16. DAmn if yall parents can read yall text that easy imagine how easy it is for the Feds

17. Not to be an asshole, but you sound like you're like 15-16.

If you really are 18, then your parents don't really have the right to do that...

18. Yes they do if they are paying for the phone.
    Only easy with a warrant.
    You should start paying for your own phone so your parents can't look at it.

19. Yes, i was actually going to write unless they are paying for the phone. But if he is 18, reading his texts is an extreme invasion of privacy and they don't have the right to do that.

If he was 15 or 16, thats a totally different story....At least I would never allow my parents to pull shit like that.

20. Can they do that? I thought it was illegal for the phone company to show the texts of another number on the account. Eh whatever that's still sucks