Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The ten stoner commandments

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mid.Nite.Toker, Feb 20, 2010.

1. I have come to the seasoned tokers thread in the hopes of being critiqued by the best of the best. I have been smoking for six months and i thing i have created the basic rules for stoners to abide by. We have fought for years to be recognized as civil beings and not simple anarchists and I now put it to you, the best of the best. To decide and revise these 10 stoner commandments.

The Ten stoner commandments

1) thou shall not ***** lip dat shit. (nothing racist)
    2) thou shall repay thine Buddys.
    3) thou shalt not dis thy buddys choice in music. ( unless it's
    country... Fuck that shit.)
    4) when thy has bud in abundace Or excess thou shalt share.
    5) one shall never buy from anyone that also sells powders. Even
    stoners are above that influence.
    6) thou shalt never spill thy bong, for thy shall never hear the end
    of it.
    7) and ye, that thou shall scrape thine resin with every passing of a
    lunar cycle.
    8) thou shall never snitch, upon pain of multiple concussions.
    9) and ye shall rejoice, for the blessing that is satelite television.
    10) thou shall let pot revolve around thine life, not thine life
    around pot.

please tell me what you think should be added or removed. Thank you for your time.

2. BTW i am not personally religous. i just thought it was a good format.

3. Ionno, rule 4 just sounds like you wanna get smoked out... I hate mooches. >_>

4. i just use rule 4 cuz i smoke with a group of friends since kindergarten man. we share everythin.

5. that was honestly one of the dumbest things i ever read, most of us just get high and do what we do, alot of us don't mind the other drugs too. There's no need for rules or "commandments" when it comes to smoking besides puff puff pass.

6. too many people bitched about puff puff pass when i first made it... i dont no y.

7. And cmon... dont snitch is a pretty universal rule 2.

8. I'll buy from whoever has dank at good prices, I hate scraping resin and smoking it, and when I have herb in abundance it's supposed to last me a certain amount of time. I don't care how much I have because I limit myself X grams/day. If I don't feel like ripping alone I'd call someone over but I by no means feel obligated to.

9. yeah fair enough. ill change that one. any suggestions on new wordings?

10. this may be just me but rule number 5 and i dont agree. I'll go wherever the best deal on the best bud is. if it happens that said person happens to deal other stuff, thats his business and it doesnt involve me. not my ass thats going away for it.

but thats just my opinion.

11. So uh....yeah I got nothin:hide:

12. lol@ "noah" in tags
    it was moses bro.

and ive never even looked at a bible

13. good point. i just never felt comfortable buyin from my old dealer that sold crack 2. if u have a new one to replace it post the new commandment and ill change it.

14. ...crap... :( i was raised christian and i still got that wrong. thanks for pointin it out man, ill try to change it.

15. there, changed the tags. thanks for pointing that out. :)

16. Thats so teenybopper USA style.
    Let's make it this way:

1) Share with your brethren and sistren.
    2) Use it, don't abuse it
    3) Give thanks and optional praises
    4) Quality over Quantity
    5) Thou shall not brag, modesty is essence
    6) Thou shall not mix alcohol with herb
    7) Do not lose thou lover over mary-jane related tribulations
    8) Puff, puff, pass
    9) Puff puff pass again
    10) Give thanks and praises again

11) Satisfy your thirst and hunger :p

:wave:

17. 100% Disagree with the alcohol portion

A cup of some good vodka and a blunt then more blunts ??

18. Thou shalt not rat out thy friends if caught.

19. Could work for people.
    It's just straight my opinion though.
    Besides that I've tried it multiple times, it just doesn't do me much good.

Only when I'm "coming down" from being real drunk, a nice spliff does help, but that's not the same as being blazed and drunk.

20. ummmmm

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmqLHWJsv18]YouTube - notorious b.i.g. - ten crack commandments - Life After Death[/ame]
    :hide: