The ten different types of pot dealers for the young/new tokers

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by califourniabud, Jan 13, 2009.

1. I think I would be a "Johnny Dependable" haha

2. My guy right now is definitely Johnny Dependable. 9 times out of ten he's got it, he can drive to meet up with me in my area, and he doesn't short me. I've been lucky to never have a rip-off artist.

3. Haha top of the food chain bitches 

4. My guy deals like Johnny Dependable, but dresses like a street kid

5. [​IMG]Type: The Budtender
    Characteristics:
    Vary by place to place, but commonly a mid 20's young person, some places exclusively have female budtenders that are very hot.
    Appearance: Very casual, they're selling weed as medicine for a living! Usually t-shirt and jeans or other comfortable clothing.
    Pros: Many. Good deals, good bud, good people, completely state legal with the correct credentials. The female budtenders are usually very, very hot.
    Cons: Usually not accessible during all times of the day due to city ordinances. Sometimes they discriminate if you don't bring your hot female friend that you recommended with you like the last time you stopped by xD (obviously mostly kidding, but it never hurts to bring that friend in there often)
    Warning: There's a proper etiquette for these places, not a time to blab on and on about how high you're gonna get with your friends. Don't mention sharing bud with ANYBODY(unless you're incredibly cool with all the 'tenders there and know they won't care).
    Calls their weed: Commonly medicine, since that's pretty much what their selling. Typical proper slang can be used, such as dank to describe a particularly favorable strain you're checking out.
    Catchphrase: "I need your ID and medical rec. Sit there please, you'll be allowed inside shortly."

Thought I'd give it a try =P

6. and so they call me johny

7. sounds awesome

8. I used to be that street kid man. I wish I could go back to those days

9. Awesome post man, Im dealing with alot more "Street Kids" then I would like too...

10. Somehow, SOMEHOW, my dealer fits almost all this criteria in every way at one point or another. I don't know if he has a mental disorder or what, but his personality is changed practically every time I see him. His house just burnt down (faulty wiring on a toaster, really sad, almost pathetic way for your house to burn down) and somehow he seems to act like the weed snob, despite his newly found poverty.

11. Bumping this because i happen to discover it and other members deserve a chance to check it out.

12. whats awesome is my dealer is a mix of weed snob and johnny dependable, has the best shit around town, catchphrase is definitely , be there in 5, and hes not a snob

13. Mine is just a retard. The dude has good weed to be sure, but no brain. He sold a couple of grams to my sister three months ago: he handed her the weed openly in the middle of a well lit convenience store. He has the situational awareness of the Walking Party without any of the charisma or amiable broitude.

14. had a johny dependable til he went to college, now im totally dry and my friends have run out of connections as well

15. Lol I have been in contact with all of these at some point, except medical guy. Honestly I have been a "street kid", never got busted either, haha

16. Only recently have I found johnny dependable lol and the list is spot on.

17. Hehe I miss mr medical, He lived out in the boondocks n shit so he was always 30 mins late and I would sit around a parking lot of a abandoned car sales lot looking sketchy as fuck...Had Good weed..not top shelf medical but DEFINITELY some fire. and for the price, I couldn't complain since he threw in extra bud.

Sadly, Someone framed me for some shit and we got into a fist fight haha, I still see him but he doesn't hook me up for shit anymore!

coolstoryhuhh?

18. Hey man u should make a buyer version it would be cool haha

19. glad i've worked my way up to jonny dependable. those old days used to suck.

20. instead of calling this the "10 different types of pot dealers," you should rename this to "the ten different types of people."