The ten different types of pot dealers for the young/new tokers

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by califourniabud, Jan 13, 2009.

1. This is some pretty entertaining/educational stuff I truly did enjoy reading all of it.

2. i'd say mine is somewhere inbetween johnny dependable and the gangstah kid.
    but dawg, did u draw these people yourself for this purpose?

3. Even though to narrow weed dealers down to 10 types means you'd have to generalize a lot, it's not a bad summary.

4. Haha, too funny. I think I have meet everyone of these characters at least once in passing. Great for newbies. :D I love the artwork, who did the drawings?

5. is there a female version?

my dealer is a female and everytime i go over to pick up, she has some hot friends just chillin and smokin.

i brought over some "brownies" after i made some and chilled with her and her hot friends, brownie, blunt and bong.

6. i wish i had a johnny dependable...

7. take away the cons and the warning and hell...u got this REALLY awesome kid i know...;). See this kid, he was sick of all the other type of dealers. they pissed him off. alot. so he said fuck it, talked for a week or two to some ppl and now has 2 AMAZING connects. prices are fantastic because he realizes this:

high prices = unhappy customers = only calls if NOBODY else can supply
    average prices = meh...customer = okay money but not steady
    lower prices = happy customer = more money/calls in the long run
    Live life by that my friends. Make people happy, they'll take care of you in the long run.​

8. Good ole Johnny Dependable

9. lmfao

10. johnny dependable, gave him 2 tens one time instead of 1. he gave me the extra one back. whata nice guy!

11. I suppose mine would be Johnny Dependable, or Lord of Schwag, as a last resort.
    I've never bought off someone I do not know!
    And I guess at times I'm Johnny Kinda-Dependable? When I buy big, I sell some.

Great post! Needs to be stickied!:smoke:

12. I knwo right
    :eek:

13. my first dealer EVER was a johnny dependable. literally after 4 years of buying through him 2 months ago, he just disappeared. somehow i knew he couldnt have gotten busted, and i was right. last week i ran into him at the library and he told me that he stopped selling now that he established himself at a high profile law firm or something.

he was my best dealer ever always packed it a little fat, always managed to serve me the day i wanted it, and was NEVER dry. in the whole time i knew him he was dry two times for about a week each time.

14. Thank God I've got a "Johnny Dependable"!

15. Well my first two and only two have been rip-off artists... One of them is my best friends cousin and that still didn't stop him from fucking me over. I am in the process of trying to get the other 1.7 grams that was supposed to be in my eighth.

16. you know how I know your gay?

17. Haha I think this is pretty cool. I was trying to match my dealer but I think she is more of a mixture of like 3 different ones.

18. I recently met mr. dependable, although he is also partly a bust waiting to happen. Hes stupid sometimes, dependable but stupid.

bump from /r/ trees

19. You left out licensed growers who sell their extra "inventory"