The ten different types of pot dealers for the young/new tokers

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by califourniabud, Jan 13, 2009.

1. johnny dependable si th only kinda dealer id date cos he has his shit together. He prolly has a stable job or in college doing something not just dealing.

2. There is more money in legitimate endeavors and then that extra money can be just that, extra. Not to mention a way to launder all of that cash. ;)

3. Pretty cool and funny.

I know a Johnny Dependable. It's my best friend who grows stuff.

4. Wow....I just stumbled this page. lol

5. Ha, first tme I stumbled grasscity.

6. This is honastly so good, haha how long did this take you.

Its funny b/c i know so many people like the ppl you described. Im glad i know the best johhny dependable in town haha

7. Omg this guide is so amazingly true!
    +rep for it

also my fave pot dealer is Johnny Dependable for sure!

8. i totally agree with this. I have also met every type of dealer mentioned in here before lol.

9. im btwen street kid and johnny dependable

10. Your definitely not JD, your aren't even keen enough to have read the rules and seen you cannot post about dealing here.

11. came right from high times haha

12. Gotta love Johnny Dependable.

13. Haha that last one sounds like me...

14. I guess it could be considered a rip off artist but, the guy who always tells you hes got dank shit and really good shit, but in reality it's just mids

15. I know a "gangster" one and he always comes up to me and puts his arm around me and asks me "Aye man, you need any uh dat good?". Usually isn't as good of a deal as my normal connect but it isn't a rip off.

16. I got street kid right now kinda sucks.

17. nice lol. quite funny :p

18. i definitely buy from johnny and the gangster

19. HAHAHA great post dude. I've seen all of the above, then some mix n matching, but very true! +rep