The ten different types of pot dealers for the young/new tokers

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by califourniabud, Jan 13, 2009.

1. I don't deal but Johnny Dependable reminds me of me :D Calling weed "weed," not being all shady etc

2. sticky this admins! this is so informative and funny as hell.

3. Haha the Johnny Dependable sounds soooo familiar to me...its kinda creepy

4. Great thread! All of those are the perfect stereotypical dealers. I hate the rip off artist, I know a guy who calls his mids "chronic" also, haha.

5. why are like, 3 or so people that posted on this banned?

newbs :rolleyes:

6. i loled so hard at the lagging mystic: lacks a linear perception of time.
    My brother right there, to a tee. not a deala though

7. This thread owns. What it doesn't mention though is sometimes people can be combinations of the different types.

8. Mine is a Johnny Dependable.

9. in my town... Street kids, Gangsters, hybrid between new age hippie and party dude, and of course the con artist/paranoia breed

10. arent you guys happy i bumped this thing?
    i just now reolised the OP is banned hahaha but i bet he would appreciate it
    :D

11. the johnny dependable is so my dealer's twin lol acts exacxtly has you guys described it lol

12. This is kinda retarted. I don't really know any dealers that fit all the criteria for any specific "type" of dealer. Dealers are just like stoners, you can't quite pin a name on somebody and leave it at that. Everybody I've ever bought off of doesn't fit anywhere in this list. Plus, fuck stereotypes, seriously they just give us the reason to alienate ourselves from other people and not really explore them past a first impression.

13. Bumpity Bump.

14. my dealer is such a jonny dependable

15. sticky this

16. #36 zpyro, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009

It's a joke. Calm down dude :rolleyes:

and wtf is "retarted?" I didn't know you could retart something...

17. Why would you sticky this?

Some days ...

:(

18. :D:p:pOk i must say it "oh oh why the gangsta haffta be BLACK":p LMAOOO...ok my dude is the last one very dependable :) ....those dudes usually have good jobs and are selling what they dont smoke :)

19. i was going to say exactly the same thing, it always surprises people when they find out i smoke and am more then willing to share, but yeah i dont deal :eek::eek::p

20. Hehehehehe

Dressin square without a care.

This is the way to operate.

[​IMG] Type: Johnny Dependable

Characteristics: This is the guy you want to know. He's got a strong work ethic and such a low profile that you may already know him. However, you'll probably have to be in the weed circuit for a while before he reveals himself as a professional pot dealer. He would've been great at any number of professions, but somehow he got into dealing weed and still hasn't found a comparable way to make his money legally. If you're a dealer, learn from him.

Appearance: Nondescript, unassuming. He probably looks like “the boy next door.”

Pros: This guy has weed nine out of ten times when you call him, and he somehow always manages to fit you into his schedule later that day. Never flakes on you or tries to act important.

Cons: His deals are always good, but rarely exceptional. He's a shrewd businessman trying to make a profit and his prices reflect that.

Warning: Just because Johnny Dependable is always there for you doesn't mean you should get rid of your other dealers' phone numbers. Unlike some of the other Types, this guy is capable of success outside of the weed game, and when he graduates he may leave you high and dry.

Calls his weed: Weed.

Catchphrase:
    “See you in ten minutes.”

• Like Like x 1