Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The taste of pot....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mjmama25, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Does pot ever trigger memories for you? Sometimes I'll take a hit and it will taste just like the bud I smoked on a certain vacation or at an important time in my life and it brings back memories. I just took a hit of some Blue Dreams and the taste reminded me of being in a hotel in Fort Brag CA along the beach with a couple of my best friends. I LOVE how pot can trigger memories like that. Sort of like how some people have comfort foods, certain strains are like comfort strains.

2. wrong title

3. #3 S0UR, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What the fuck?

4. Seriously dude, you're pretty picky if the title "The taste of pot." isn't good enough for a thread about how THE TASTE OF POT brings back memories. I got a 4.0 in my college writing classes, and never was negatively critiqued about my titles, but I guess if this noob says it's the wrong title....