The tale of the theif and the Itrips! Can you figure out who did it?

Discussion in 'General' started by xcraighebert, Jul 2, 2008.

1. So our story begins with me, my friend G his girlfriend N and my three friends R and T and C.
    First time meeting T and only somewhat know C. Well we all throwdown for a blunt and smoke it up, C decides she has to leave, and she does. Now its just us 5 sitting in a school parking lot. The two cars are next to each other but one space separating them, we put on some music and talk about 10 feet away from the cars. T leaves, and we all want to go to wendys, so we all go to get into R's car. G looks for his Itrip and low and behold, its missing, he starts flipping out, he has my Itrip in his hand because he wanted to listen to his Ipod in R's car. He says "whatever, my Itrips gone" and we all get into R's car. Later on we come back, and G and N get in my car. R has left, and im taking them home, then I notice " hey my Itrips missing". Can anyone find out who the theif was yet?

Heres the key detail I left out. When G was flipping out about where his Itrip was, he was questioning wether
    or not he even brought his, and I didnt even see it that night. The truth is Im 100% positive he didnt bring his Itrip with him.

He then got enraged because he lost his Itrip in my car, and thought that I had taken it because I was the only one besides him and his gf that could of taken it. I didnt take his Itrip but he decided to take mine thinking that I did take his. He emptied his pockets in front of me, but when I told them to take shoes off and hats, and go through bags, G just kinda snickered at it and just didnt even respond to it.
    This is my best friend that I've known for like 10 years, and he stole my shit.

Im thinking about getting him back, but I dont know how. I am no way going to
    even attempt to make up with him. Hes a dirtbag and an even shittier friend.

2. Dude, like... letters confuse the hell out of me. :confused:

But that sucks about the Itrip. If it is in his car, it couldn't have gone too far.

3. itripped once... lucky nobody was looking! that'd be embarrassing!

whats an itrip? ive got an ipod but no itrip...
    either way its an apple product so you know it was outrageously expensive so id say call him out on it again but get angry.. dont let him smirk it off. tell him that youre fucking serious and you want that shit back

revenge seems immature to me. stealing it was immature. hed look like a bitch if you got it back from him.