The Tale of Four Blunts

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Art of Peace, Dec 22, 2010.

1. I recently came across sum free christmas reggie, the greenest freshsest best smellin and tastin reggie ive seen, so i decided 2 smoke out a few of my highscool homies back at home from the colleges tho go 2 for break.

As i cant roll blunts i always have my homies do it. I let them pick the wrap and do their own thing, cuz if im down for a blunt watever they can fit i say put in there

I met the 1st homie at like 1230am and he bought a grape swisher. My dude happens 2 b black so naturally loves grape swishers. Accordin 2 him u never take a blade 2 a blunt so he breaks it apart. He rolls like 1.2 in and it gets us baked. Didnt lick it too much so i wasnt grossed out

meet 2nd homie round 3 he gets a vanilla dutch master and uses a blunt cutter. Rolls it way tighter so it burns forever, probably a good 1.7. Also, vanilla dutchmaster>grape swisher

3rd homie picks up a grape optimo bout the same as a swisher. He licked the shit outa the whole thing even b4 the weed was in it and it needed sealing. Said it hasta be moist but that shit is gross. Least he ran the lighter under it but it was still wet. still got stoned off 1.3

my 4th homie got a honey dutchmaster 2nd best tasting i would say. He took 4ever but fit like 2.2 in sum how idk he flattened it then rolled it. But b4 he did that he blew thru the cigar cuz he said ur breath makes it moist idk tho. used the plastic tip of his shoestring to pack it that was clever

so which is the most enticing blunt

2. I would say the last, I can't roll myself.

But What I do is empty them out, and roll it empty or with a roach in the end. Then pack it.

You can smooth fit 1.5+ in one. And it'll get you baked off of half a b.

3. Yo that roach in the end thing is a good idea, gotta love stoner intuition

4. keeps it safe. It's what I do with a black an mild.

empty that bitch on some paper, break down some bud.
    mix.
    Re-pack
    Light.
    If you do it right, (my last one was in a rush and ended up sucking ball nuggets)
    It'll last for ages and you get epic stoned.

5. last night at like 2am, i took a 2.5 gram blunt to the face so...

6. A+ wud read agin

7. Thats sick bro thanx for the tip. I wouldnt mix the tobacco and bud tho

Ya 2.5 thats dope idk if those dudes can roll that much but i know a few dudes that can roll an eigth into a blunt

I dont watch jersey shore but has any1 noticed that dude isnt even in that great of shape

8. I hope u r bein serious but i have strong doubts to the contrary

9. Yah, found out the same thing.

Mixing is an acquired taste, but I'm not wasting a black an mild, especially not a wine flavored wood tip.

10. I smoked 4 blunts last night all

[​IMG]

11. My favorite is definitely Chocolate Phillies

sometimes a Pineapple White Owl is nice too

12. Ooooo shit. A white owl is gorgeous. If you can roll them babes tight, it'll hit soo right.

13. dont be mean dude

14. if i was there i wouldve licked the dudes face and asked him how he liked it

15. thats what im talking about

i think the mini white owls though the wrap itself is pretty crappy if u roll it correctly and nice and tight shit its perfect all the way to the last hit

16. Hehe, it's good stuff. It's about as smooth as it'll go. If only I had a Los Tres Romeos cigar, I would in a heart beat empty that cuban baby out and roll up a major fatty.

Saving the tobacco of course. I'd pipe smoke that.

It's been a dream of mine to smoke a hand rolled cuban spliff with the best cuban tobacco and the best "mellow" herb. Just kicked back on the beach playing my violin like a ukulele. shiiiiiiiiieeet.

17. All those blunts sound good except for maybe the really wet one. I usually don't put more than 0.5 grams into a blunt, so I guess I'm in for a treat :)

18. I used to be the same, but I realized I'd rather pack 2 grams, smoke a quarter of it and use only 1$ for the rillow.

Saves money in the long run.

19. :confused: smh @ white ppl