The tale of Amsterdam.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Skunky Monkey, Jul 4, 2011.

1. #1 Skunky Monkey, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    The year was 2011

Kool ade was in Amsterdam on holiday, At the first moment he could he slipped of from his family to have a smoke in a coffee shop.

He lived in a country where use of marijuana was illegal he was a very discrete person so at first he was a little paranoid but as the sweet musky smelling ganja kicked in he started to relax about it, everyone around him was smoking and hell he was on holiday.

He plucked up the courage to go up to the bar and buy a coffee As he got to the bar he met a a woman with solid brown hair and a sweet accent she said can I get you anything, Kool-Aid replied in a rather flirtish tone just a coffee dear, and she let out a sly wink and said coming right up.

He sat down and took a few more hits of his blunt, The mysterious woman walked over to him with his coffee he put the blunt in the ash tray in a startled way, it was only till now he had realized how living in a country that criminalizes marijuana had effected him, the woman said no need to be like that can I have a hit ?
    Kool-Aid guy replied yes yes of course she put her lips to the blunt with so gracefully and let out a small amount of smoke and then sucked it back in.
    Kool-Aid said wow you sure know how to hit a blunt, she handed his coffee and sat down with him.
    They continued to smoke and smoke throughout the night, They were reasonably stoned ad got talking and discussing all sorts of spiritual theory’s one one of them came up that they debated for some time, he said I think the only reason we die is because we accept it as a inevitability, marry replied but how did we accept it as a inevitability before the first person died , Kool-Aid replied because no one got high back then, marry said ahh I see, then a strange man entered the room in a violent way everyone looked around and the man said NO ONE MOVE and held up a badge everyone turned around in horror.

To be continued

2. Oh yeahhh!

3. Oh hell yeah :D

4. Yes i was baked when i wrote this haha but there's more coming. :smoking:

5. Here it it.

The mysterious man looked around the room a analyzing everyone he took a glance and Kool-Aid and walked over to him he said sir…..may I ask what your smoking there Kool-Aid was terrified he had a family and his wife could not find out.

He said in a stuttery tone …. Cannabis sir , the man sat and looked at them both and said oh really well can I have a hit Kool-Aid said what ? In a relived tone the man said can I have a hit Kool-Aid said yes yes go ahead, the mysterious man revealed his name he said Kool-Aid my name is Elmo nice to meat you they shook hands.

Kool-Aid said I thought you were a police Police officer then Elmo replied Ha no I just beat a cop up and stole his badge, Kool-ade and marry chuckled the three of them continued there convercation with there unexpected guest, marry had a idea , the three of them could put some money together and buy a quarter pound of some dank the all agreed They stumbled over to the strain list and read through with excitement debating which strain to get, they decided on a indica dominant strain and then marry said hey guys what about granddaddy purple they all agreed with such enthusiasm the man who owned the shop gave them 10 euros of they bought the strain and headed for the door as they left the shop admiring the landscape and the beautiful canals they finally reached there destination.

They entered Marry’s house and glanced around Kool-Aid guy in excitement said OH YEH Marry chuckled and said come on I will show you guys to the lounge , they sat down on a amazing leather couch and gazed at the plasma Tv.

Marry said back in a second guys, That’s when kool-ade’s phone rang it was his wife he answered His wife named liz said Hello honey he replied Hello how are you She said just putting the kids to bed and myself so come home whenever he said Ok see you. He was releved, And That’s when marry entered the room with a small wooden box and a grinder, they all sat around the coffee table and cracked out the sweet potent ganja.

There’s more to come Blades.

6. #6 Skunky Monkey, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    with a small wooden box and a grinder, they all sat around the coffee table and cracked out the sweet potent ganja.
    Marry opened it and to there amazement there lied a wonderfully pack of blunt wraps a bountiful psychedelic Zippo lighter and an amazing pipe

Marry said shall I do the honours , they both said yes go ahead she pulled a silky smooth brown blunt wrap out of the pack and pulled the most crustily iridescent purple bud out of the bag and put about 3 grams in the grinder and started grinding it up.

A minute later She opened the grinder and let out the most potent skunky smell Kool-ade had ever smelt they looked at the fine ground up bud it had ground up into a powdery like mixture,
    They gazed in amazement As Marry tipped it onto a bit of paper and prepared the blunt she folded a small bit of cardboard into a circular shape and placed it at the end of the end of the blunt and started sprinkling the dank in, Once she had put all of the bud in the blunt she started rolling it up and down and then finally folded it and gracefully licked the top of the blunt and rolled it perfectly.

She got the Zippo out of this bountifully carved wooden box And handed them to Kool-ade and said you light it, Hun Kool-ade thought to him self oh right god this bountiful women called me Hun.

Kool-ade put the wonderfully rolled blunt to his lips and lit it he took a large toke and coughed a little Then passed it to Marry, She hit it and blew a small perfect ring from within hr lips and then passed it to Elmo He also hit it coughed a little more that Kool-ade and passed it back to Kool-ade, Before Kool-ade could hit it Marry said wait ever heard of a shot gun Kool-ade said no never heard of it she said let me show you, she took a hit from the blunt and kissed him with TONUGE AND EVERYTHING, and blew the smoke into his mouth he exhaled and was very satisfied.

They all decided that with the 10 euros they had left from the weed they would go out to get some munchies.

More to come. :smoking:

7. I have never wrote a story so bear with me if it isn't that good.

8. Bumpin bump bump dowg

9. Bump worthy story.
    Continue.

10. ^^ Thanks dude, yeh there's more coming soon very soon, sooner than you would beleve, so soon man ......soon :smoke:

11. Hah, No problem.
    I will patiently await for the rest.

12. subbed. i love good stories!!

13. I'm writing more now

14. Thanks man

15. Great you have good taste :D

16. so far my favorite part was the um, entrance to the coffee shop, witch btw you should elaborate a little more on, like really go deep into the feeling you got when you walked in.
    how chill and calm it is and the intense excitement you got from it
    that part made me excited haha

17. Haha yeh i will try do that more this is the first story i have ever written so bare with me :D

18. aah, aight man haha either way dude keep up with it, its goood stuff.
    im def getting high later and reading it through entirely.

hell i might even start writing stories too
    i mite take it as far as writing this M. crichton type story but involving weed hahaha

19. Ha yeh man go for it , :smoke:

20. They set off on there intrepid adventure the air was crisp they where chilled out but wide awake they stopped and starred of the bridges onto the luminous reflective water, They finally got to a 24 hour.

They gazed down the ill's for about an hour filling up there baskets with cookies ice cream, ect when they got to the check out the guy said wow you guys are baked as hell, then 3 people behind then said oh no and then Kool-ade turned around and said OH YEAH !! The old woman shut up and left, Marry observed that the order came to exactly 4.20 it was a sign .

They set off back to Marry's house Admiring the beautiful landscape and architecture,
    Skipping trying not to step on the cracks as it would break there mum's backs :D
    As they were skipping along the beautiful paved roads Then they came across an amazing bronze shining statue which filled them will this strange sense of security as this huge hero like figure stood above them they couldn't help but wander who this man was, there was know information on the statue, This made them very curios .

They stared at this huge mysterious statue and then parted there ways,….. they saw light's from round a corner as they walked round to see where they were coming from and it was a coffee shop secluded down a dead end It was called Skunky Monkey's blazed, they wandered who this great being was to have a shop named after him, They walked in side as the door opened an amazing smell and a warm explosion of air rushed over them, the feel of this wondrous shop was just the best environment they had ever encountered , The atmosphere was just so relaxed There was a jazz band playing amazing music that realy grabbed there,

attention but also was very easy to become customised to and almost just forget it was there, as the band stopped to get a bite to eat they presumes a man in a white suit, the Gang could just tell this man was a stoner he sat down and said hey………………I'm kief Sweat , Marry greeted him with a handshake and explained the nights events, He seemed like a very chill dude.

The Group including Kief sweat Pondered over the idea of getting some more Bud, as they said pulled out there wallets to check how much money said had Kief sweat said nah Dude it's cool this one can be on me.

Kool-ade said OH YEAH, Elmo liked the idea as well as did Marry, so they walked up to the list of strains And examined them thoroughly they were already baked , This was an amazing feeling for Kool-ade to come from a Nazi country That illegalizes this wondrous plant to picking a strain of the most potent bud around.

They all decided to get a Half Oz of Jack herror, They picked up the bag but this time it was even more skunky and crustily than last time, They all pilled onto this wonderful sheep skin couch And kief sweat pulled out some blunt wraps and once again rolled another Fat joint as they passed it round the four of them Contemplating All sorts of idea's One of them were That if there was something as fast as the speed of time it was faster than the speed of light, Kief sweat said so what your saying is that say if we visited a planet and we arrived Because we would be outside radios of the speed of time when we would be talking to the race among the planet we wouldn't be talking to them as they really are but however many years before.

They were all outstanded buy this theory. He then said to them hey guys come through to the back I want to show you something They all walked into the back Kief sweat opened a steal locked door and they were over come by this huge pine skunky fragrance which was could not be described by the human intelligence , they gazed in awesomeness as they looked this beautiful 5 foot flowering plant over in such amazement, And then he said something That they would never FORGET !!!!

More to come blade's