Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The T-Break...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PalmPrePerson, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

I have decided its time for a break. I just need some input as to how long, etc. I will share the background story.

I started in December of last year. I smoked it till around March of this year. I was smoking it probably around three times a week. Then in March I bought a MFLB and since then have only vaporized and baked goods with the vaporized weed. I have pretty much vaporized every-night since I got the box. So thats about 8 months straight of vaping every-night.

It seems now that everything is a lot less intense and doesn't last as long. I mean I still get "high" but not in the same matter as I used to. At first I thought my batteries were dying but I replaced them and that made no difference, and the bud quality is the same as it used to be. So I know its pretty much got to be tolerance. I miss the old times.

I am 6'1 and around 190 pounds. If that means anything?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. #2 The Crafter, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    Stop for 2 weeks and then blaze a fat bowl of dank. If that doesn't do it stop for a month. And if THAT doesn't work well then fuck I dunno what you should do. haha

My friend who is a bit taller and heavier than you smoked HEAVY for 3 years straight then got on probation so he got it out of his system in about a month. Just exercise every day so you sweat a decent amount and drink a fuck-ton of water.

3. you'll see a difference in one week. especially if you exercise.
    my t-breaks are 2 weeks minimum.

also working out before smoking will get u ripped. <-- ripped as in 'high'. lol

4. Go on to harder drugs, duh. Werent you paying attention in DARE;)

5. 1 week to 2 weeks sounds about right. Though im sure if you even gave it 3 days you would notice a more novel high. Though it wouldnt last for many sessions....

6. Ok, well if I make it for two weeks, dont cha think i should just tough it out and go for another 2 or 3?

I want it to be back like day 1.

7. Try switching strains or smoking methods. You usually get used to specific strains and switching up the pieces can get you higher too. If that doesnt work take a 3-6 week break

8. haha that made me laugh... not sure weather thats good or bad haha but still funny!:smoke: