the T-break thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Jun 7, 2008.

1. this thread is for people who are on tolerance breaks for whatever reason and we're here to support each other. although its not a problem for me, i know its hard for some people to temporarily quit and we can give each other tips on how to stay away from the ganja for a while.

i started my t break 2 days ago after being tired of coughing so much, i need a job, plus i dont get as high as i used to.

1. workout- instead of smokin weed to get high, u can run to get a runners high and even get those fresh lungs back, or lift weights and get a nice pump goin or even do both. this is probably what makes it so easy for me to not smoke weed.

2. music- i rap and play piano and they keep me occupied, so if you find yourself thinking "man im craving for a blunt right now" then if u play an instrument play it, or try rapping or something. beatboxing works also.

3. think- think about various topics and try to gain intellectual insight to keep your mind off of the green. you can even write your thoughts down and see where that gets you.

4. money- realize that you are spending more money in order to get high just because of your tolerance and you are benefitting not only your health but your wallet from taking a break.

i will keep updating if anyone is interested.

2. oh well....it was worth a try

3. "Epic Fail Nerd"

:p:p:p

Just playin man. Just use the damn search button for, then you don't get rejected like this. Haha

Go ahead and post in that other thread, and good luck with the tolerance break I'm assuming you are or are going on.:wave: