The T-break Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Arcangelo, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Hi and welcome to the triple T.

So I decided to stop smoking indefinitely (until i am in a good financial position to set some $ on fire)

The pain of seeing my self go broke is greater than the pain of not smoking.

The pain of looking at my future as a broke pothead at 40yo is greater than the pain of not giving myself that instant gratification.

I smoke 1.5 oz of orange kush on a monthly basis. That's 5-7 joints a day.

A year ago I started an inet business that gives me some extra cash. So more $ = more weed. This equation is nice and all, but i want at least 25% of that extra cash to go back into my business and reinvest. And i am not doing that.

Time for some serious adjustments and to stop fucking around with my life.

Arc

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's the thing. It can't take control of your life. Pot is not addicting physically, but it's a source of great pleasure and so as humans we choose pleasure over pain (saving money, doing without) most of the time.

I hope you can do this...

3. Thanks for the support.
    Weed is 100% SUPER physically addictive.
    Right now is 4:40 am not sleepy at all.
    Physical addiction to weed is real. I have been smoking for 23 years, i know what i am talking about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. I hear ya and I have sympathy for you but just because you aren't sleepy doesn't make it physically addictive. I'm not downplaying your insomnia, I believe you, it's just that that doesn't equate to "MJ is physically addictive."

It's most certainly psychologically addictive for sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Seems a little weird to say addictive but I agree that for many people who’ve adopted a relationship with MJ throughout time it’d be hard to just stop. I believe that’s more so because we are use to it being a part of our daily routine and we look to it in a form of relief. I personally don’t think anybody could be physically addictive, BUT I do believe that you may mistake it as that because it makes your body feel different, and for some of us it’s a form of medicine for our body’s. As far as physical withdrawals go, I doubt anyone list a number of symptoms.. I don’t think people are out there sweating and vomiting because they need a puff out the peace pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. #8 Arcangelo, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    Hi GC T-break is over. Gave me a lot of perspective. I am slight winning poker player who is not interested in the game anymore so i decided to call it quits and withdraw $75 to buy a Q. Now my poker balance is $1.45

My plan now is to smoke:
    -0.5g tonight
    -1g tomorrow
    -5.5g from Tue to Sat then is T-break again

Poker was consuming a lot of my time. Time that could have gone into my bis. Now i have 14.5 buy ins for 10c games. Basically now i am quitting poker instead of weed.

So that's it for now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Psychological dependency is the hardest part.

The physical part of a detox for MJ is very mild compared to "harder drugs".

For me it's 3-5 days of mild insomnia and irritability.

But that only happened when I used daily for a long period

Every since I cut back to once a week, no problems whatsoever.

Having said that, the Psychological dependency was a bitch (always thinking about it) but even that can be controlled

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. #10 Arcangelo, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    Yeah the first day is the most difficult after the 3rd day it gets pretty easy.

So many posts get deleted what is it?
    Anyway, poker balance = $2.49 (Told you i was a slight winner!)

9. Hi today i smoked only 1 joint
    I am taking a t-break from tue to fri.
    Today my dealer offered me a 1/2 a zip front i said: -''OK'' then i replied: -''Better not bro''

Is all about balance.
    See you laters.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah I hear a lotta people say the 3rd day is better. So true actually.

11. Fuck, what the fuck is a T break?:bolt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tolerance break.

13. 48 hour mark feeling good.
    Feeling good about saving money and feeling good about me diminishing my tolerance.
    I am gonna puff again on friday morning (hopefully). Different strain though.

See you laters

• Like Like x 1
  14. Herbal sleeping tablets do help as does the odd flask of quality wine

good luck

15. A T-Break is something you do to diminish your tolerance to weed. Next time I smoke I expect to be super high.
    BTW i ordered a gram of wax with the 1/2 a zip i am getting tomorrow morning.
    Passed the 72 hour mark, I am thinking and moving faster. I am also more conscious about my posture.
    It's good to smoke and it's good not to smoke. It's all about balance.

See you laters

16. Hey yo Arc once again. T-break is over. I got 4 dif strains today: Critical mass bilbo, Tangerine Kush, White Rhino, and a nameless strain.
    I might be willing to change my mind about weed being addictive. Maybe weed is not addictive. Why? Because today i received my weed after 90 hours of not smoking and didn't puff right away, actually haven't puffed yet. Instead i went training on my bike. An addict would have rolled a joint asap.

See you laters

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hahahah only had to for a good job

18. I am on a T-Break again. I have a strong mind. My will power is strong. I can do this, and after i do it i will be happy and high.

See you laters