the sun is coming out.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannibasity, Jan 18, 2010.

1. that means time for me to go nappy.. sleepy .... dream.. im a vampire, just to let you guys no... and i hate the sun, lol jk.. just insomniac. does anyone else go thru lengthy periods of no sleep.. especially us night crawlers lol. :p

2. I went to bed last night but got up at 3am and couldnt go back to sleep.

sucks.

got girls on my mind.

3. ugg dude i know what your talking about..... one time i had a fight iwth this chick i literally couldnt sleep..:confused: my stomach was hurtiing.... i couldnt even eat ugg..

4. The same shit happened to me yesterday. Went to sleep around 11pm and woke up at 3am for no reason.

Because of that, I fell asleep around 2pm and woke around 7pm. Been up since.

Im gonna try to at least get two hours of sleep now so that I wont fall asleep in the middle of the day again.

5. i average about four hours a night its been that way for about a year now. Ever since i ran outta work i just cant sleep unless i get fuckin hammered that night then i can go about six but jesus what i would give for a ten hour coma..:(

6. yea, there's no reason i should be awake right now. well except maybe cause i'm high.

but basically, I woke up around 6pm Fri (I work third shift, so I sleep during the morning-afternoon). I then got quite destroyed and ended up staying up all night. Around 9am Sat I decided I wanted to go skiing. I also decided I should get 5 or so hours of sleep before leaving, so that meant going to sleep right then. But instead I roamed around GTAIV endlessly and finally decided at 11am that sleeping wasn't worth it. Then went skiing. Got home around 9pm and basically passed out instantly. But then I woke up around 3am Sun and couldn't fall back asleep. I've been awake since then (it's like 10:45am Mon right now). I also worked 8 hours and my band played a show during that time. So I'm pretty physically drained too.

Sleep is going to feel sooooo good. :hello:
    by the way, this is very abnormal for me. i usually sleep 8 hours a day

7. Not anymore. I have a fairly normal sleeping schedule for the first time in 2-3 years.

Oh yeah and:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZtQh5EIgWQ]YouTube - The Beatles - Here comes the sun[/ame]

here comes the sun, doo doo doo dum.