The Summer So Far

Discussion in 'General' started by GANJABLITZ, Jul 21, 2014.

1. #1 GANJABLITZ, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    You guys may have guessed it, so far this summer I have started an mmj co-operative garden. I built a greenhouse with 200+ sqaure feet of of plants under the summers sun, which makes for a legal amount of 4-5 foot plants! and they are due to grow well into early october. Its all 100% organic soil grown so it will be good healthy medicine. 

Aside from that project, I have been to vancouver, whistler a couple times to ski in the summer and smoke bc buds, climbed the mountains to find snow, smoked weed with Tommy Chong, and I am also working two jobs. 

2. You smoked weed with Tommy Chong? He is my hero! I'm jealous.

Haha yeah he had a pound of bud when I ran into him back stage haha so I smoked with him after the show. 

4. He bought a pound of bud to a show? I call bullshit on that.

5. #5 GANJABLITZ, Jul 21, 2014

He did I was there back stage some one with a medical card came through with it into the venue, and its Tommy Chong for christ sake. They had to hold the guy up for a little bit and the police came over but it worked out. This is in washington state.  

My friend works at this big venue and he says the performers get an allowance to spend in the city. So people like Wiz Khalifa, snoop dogg blow 10 grand all on bud in a night. 

6. pics or it didn't happen

7. I don't believe it. Can you get some kind of proof? Any other blades wanna call bullshit on this?

8. #8 GANJABLITZ, Jul 21, 2014

Lol I am not supposed to take pictures back there while I work. I told my friend about it and he found a picture of Chong with hella bud on instagram from that night. Not sure how to find that picture though. Trust me though, a pound of good bud came through for Tommy Chong.

Think about it though. One of the only reasons that the park they were at is around is because of performances and those performances keep the park in such good shape. If the performers weren't there the park wouldn't exist. So I imagine they want to keep performers coming back so why not allow the pound to come in and let everyone be happy?

9. This is all I could find on the web.

Attached Files:

There is a different one, but he doesn't have all the weed in the picture, its a couple big nugs and a rolling tray. 

11. Any pictures of the grow?

Haha I need some, unfortunately my cameras memory card broke and I need to get a new one. Pictures will be up soon though.