The submissions of PROM

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blant-Man_007, May 14, 2005.

1. Its this weekend and fuck yea being a senior roxxors and the party is gonna fucking be awesome im get drunk as hell i havent gotten drunk in a long time i smoke but havent drank in a while the smirnof apple twisters taste good as fuck hell mabey some patrone' gonna get fuckkkked up

2. Im smoke a cig to that

3. What the fuck are you talking about. I mean are you on speed or something shit I dont mean to be a dick but that made no sence at all.

Im also really high so that could have something to do with it

4. Hey man, dude, man, you should like, man, drink raw gasoline man, its some pretty intense shit, and it tastes sooo good man.

Think he will understand it?

5. No Fucking Way Am I Drinking That Shit Gasoline U Fucking Crazy

6. Haha.

Really, if you mix gazoline with shreeded cheesecake it is the best man. Try it out, it's cheeper than alcohol.

7. thats the single most retarded thing ever.

8. Yea dude, and nothing beats a good J after some gasoline

9. Shredded cheesecake? I'd rather eat that after smoking some weed. Gas should probably be left out of the mix.

10. "blant" man has always been a little retarded when it comes to coherent typing. i suggest he drinks some bleach. anyway, are you gonna dance too? you know, since it is prom and all. the drinking is more of a bonus than the main event.

edit: and wtf do you mean by submissions? maybe there's a meaning i don't know about, but it looks like it might just be the worst word usage of all time.

11. blant man again, u never seize to amaze me with ur rambles of bullshit
    thank you
    peace
    mj

12. For making me feel like a fucking idiot its kool but i drank too much and threw up twice i need some help my stomach wont stop hurting i need some helppppp

13. um, blant man, you want help, take sirseedy's advice, drink a gallon of clorox, and take a nap

just kidding of course, lol

14. lmao. Truths have been spoken here. (coughmcseedcoughscakmycough)

Dude I have a suggestion. Type up your comments in a word document, if there are a lot of green or red underlines when you are finished, don't post. Just say no. (Word will help you clean up your spelling and grammar. It's pretty nifty.)

15. If only this was routine, I would be so happy. Thankfully those all Caps posts are kept to a minimun. Im trying to stay away from that line of thinking that says that just because you smoke pot you have to be lazy. Sigh, thanks dbw :)

16. i don't even get it. it's HARDER to hit the caps lock key and avoid punctuation than to type like a human being. Typing Like This Is More Difficult To Do Than Regular Flowing Non-Capitalized Typing, Only Difference Between This And His Is That I Can't Make Mine Unreadable Like His.

17. Im done throwing up, felt great.

Im going to see the star wars movie tommrow at midknight i might smoke a blunt before i go in