Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The stupidest thing some1 has done to or

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by H4NK-Hill, Feb 23, 2010.

1. With your blunt or joint.

Mine would be when I was smoking these guys up and then one tried to run off with the joint(this happened awhile back when i was a noob so it was rolled in brown paper bag paper)so we caught him.Then the guys brother ran off with except we caught him then they started wrestling for the joint then they lost it.And I WAS LIKE YOU STUPID FUCKS GO HOME YOUR NEVER SMOKING WITH ME AGAIN..ONE OF YOU KNEENED ME IN THE DAME NOSE WHILE YAL WERE WRESTLING FOR THAT SHIT YOU POTHEADS LEAVE BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASSES.So they went home high ashell so did I...except it sucked for them because there potheads and they never have weed all the time most of the time there smoking cigarettes and blacks.And it was only a little bit of weed I gave them but still MY weed nun the less.

So whats the stupidest thing someone has done with YOUR blunt of joint or whatever you smoked out of?

2. smoked it and tried to post on grasscity...

but srrsly, probably the stupidest was when (but I laughed my ass off for like ten minutes) my friend held it and there was like two good hits left and when she lit it she freaked out and threw the 'roach' in the air and covered her head with her hands and jumped out of the car. (we were parked in a couldesac)

it was hilarious...but stupid...

3. Me and a friend took a cambell's soup cup, put about 3 grams in it, and then he microwaved the soup with the bud in it. We just ate all of our weed and then went snowboarding sober.

Another time my roommate and i took maybe two grams (i dont remember for sure) of weed and put it in like maybe 3 cups of water and made some tea and got a great buzz from it. that actually was a what i thought at the time was a bad idea turned into a great idea.

4. I have a friend that always throws up after we smoke a lot of dank.

Sometimes he hits the blunt.

5. You used a brown paper bag for rolling paper? Ewww.

I guess the stupidest thing that's happened in our circle was somebody burning themselves a bit on a roach because he tried to smoke it too much at the end instead of just grabbing a fork.

Forks are the best damn roach clip ever...