the struggle

Discussion in 'General' started by Body, Jul 22, 2013.

1. I'm probably in the wrong section of the forum. So please do correct me if I am, but for now this has generally been a problem for me for the past few years. Long story short, my life's been going on a downward spiral and i'm left jobless, nearly homeless, and all my connections have been cut off. Don't have friends because most of them were from high school and that's all bullshit. So I don't really have anyone to talk to except people on the infranets. So I right now, I don't have my shit together.
    My question... IS this the RIGHT time to be in a relationship? Or, is this the right time to anticipate to be in one?

Your opinions and experiences?  :confused_2:

2. If the other person accepts you for who you are and what you are going through....then the answer is yes.

3. ^i agree. she could possibly be the only one you need? or something like that.!

4. it definitely would not hurt to have the love and support of a companion especially at a time of great turmoil in your life. to start a relationship at this time, however, could either greatly motivate you or just break you thrice more. but do what you feel is good for you. best of luck~

5. Yeah. Did you ever read the story about how Sharon Osbourne found and met Ozzy? Same thing bro.

I thought about that. But wouldn't it also be a burden on them to bring all my struggles in a relationship? I mean it's not like I can keep it any secret. And wouldn't it also be wrong to assume she would accept me despite not having my shit together? Isn't that irresponsible or something? I dunno'

7. Again, read the story about how Sharon Osbourne met Ozzy.

That's like, one in a million. There's just no way I could expect a relationship to endure so much. But I guess I shouldn't expect anything at all than just genuinely wanting to be with this person and let it take it's course. I don't know. People tend to get more emotional when their lives have hit rock bottom. The person I like is living healthy and happy. I have just stuck around longer than all the guys she went out with. But I already confessed to her twice (she didn't remember the first time because she hit deep when experimenting with drugs, she did heroine, meth, etc. So I'm not surprised she didn't remember, but she does know I've been around for years). And at that time, she was already dating someone else.

The second time I confessed, also to shed light on the last time I confessed to her because she never really responded to it, she moved on from her ex and started dating someone else. So its all bad timing, i do that a lot. Anyway, I'm scared to ask her out now that she's single again because... I don't want to be the guy who had to ask more than three times before she'd say yes out of pity. So... REAL TALK, is there a chance or am I just beating myself up here?

9. You may be beating yourself up.

10. you got a certain book or somethin that tals about their relationship struggle?

11. I searched for the story but could not find it. Here is what she told the press years ago:

It was 1979 and ozzy was fired from Black Sabbath. He went into a very deep depression. He suffered from tremendous low self esteem. He locked himself up all alone in a fleabag hotel and proceeded to drink himself to death. Sharon found him passed out on the hotel room floor with several empty booze bottles littering the room. She sobered him up and convinced him that he was a rock and roll god. She built up his self esteem and got him back in the studio again. She saved his life. And today, she fist fights any bitch that puts down Ozzy (you go Sharon!)

12. haha thats whats up!

i always had a crush on sharon..

i swear if i could pick one old lady to fuck itd be her

13. Honestly I know jack shit about relationships but you can't expect these things to pop up.

If you guys really like each other and you feel she (or he doesn't really matter) is special then fucking go for it. It may be what helps you out of this slump.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

14. Go for it. You like her obviously and if you date her you might have more connections in your life. Therefore a better chance at finding a job. Can't find a job as easily without references you know? Also it will give you something else to live for a relationship to another human being that isn't through the internet.

15. It's just you against the world, baby..