Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Strongest Strain You've Ever Smoked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skunky Monkey, Oct 12, 2011.

1. What's the strongest strain you've ever smoked ?

i think for me it's white widow, grandaddy purp and for a sativa dominant it's got to be Amnesia haze ;)

2. A batch of Durban Poison I had one time was soooo incredibly dank. I've been chasing that dragon ever since ;)

3. i had this chem-dog bio diesel that was insane probably the best bud i ever got.

4. Dam i forgot about durban poison, i have tried it a few times it's pretty strong.

5. Amnesia Haze is right up there for me too.

But pipping it to the post would be Super Silver Haze as currently available in Club 69 Maastricht

6. Sour Deisel

7. I would have to say sour diesel

8. The biggest sledgehammers I have smoked have all been the charas in Amsterdam (squishy blacks). Good power Afghan has knocked my socks of many a time but the real nut buster has been nepalese temple balls, only had them on 2 of my trips, once I even had to swallow a gram returning home after the customs found a gram of some fucking polm in my bag. I had lost it early in the trip, turned out a fekin maid had slipped it into the side pocket of my rucksack! :(

9. Chemdogs sister I wanna try some of that grand daddy purple I heard that shits crazy

10. I had Blue Cheese and Blue Dream there out of this world lmao

11. The first named strains that I had access to in the northwest 1997-on. Most came from BC was what I was told. White Widow, Blueberry, BubbleGum, Jack Herer etc. Northern lights was my favorite back then though!

12. Not sure which one hit me the hardest but my top 3 are afgoo, white widow x cheese, and sour D

13. Between OG Kush, Afghan Kush, GDP, NYC Diesel, I would kill for some White Widow tho

14. Super Silver Haze, White Russian, AK-47

15. super silver haze or ak47
    irene kush was my favorite tho, it was my first dank ever.

16. Marijuana Strain Library - Amsterdam Flame Marijuana Strain

That or some Headband a friend of a friend got from her dad who got from a friend who buys from a dispensary. Yeah, it changed hands a few times but it all happened in a day. Went to my Chem II lab afterwards...that was fun to say the least.

17. White Widow or Northern Lights

Northern Lights being my favorite :smoke:

18. White widow