The Strangest Place Your Dick Has Ever Been

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Finger My Urethra, Dec 30, 2012.

1. :laughing:

2. In my mouth :eek: :bolt:

3. Hollllld on. You're playing, right?

4. I got an infection once. Peeing blood is no fun..

5. shame.. hope you wouldn't kiss your mother with that dick..

6. How?? Did you stick your penis in a random place?

7. Rofl to this. Oh my god.

8. Wait...what?

9. After reading this page and this page only, I'm just going to back out of this thread slowly :laughing:

Y'all is fucked up.

10. Smart choice. I should really unsubscribe but I can't...been rofling all day

11. First time i used a rubber flesh light i accidently fucked the wrong side of it and now theres a whole on top so whenever i cum into it, it always finds a way to escape.

Things need to come with instructions if theres any chance of somebody fucking it.

Or atleast a "Do not Fuck!" warning.

12. LMFAO!!!

Think we should make a spin off thread of what's that weirdest thing you've ever put in your vagina?

13. Toaster slit, it was like fucking the allspark

14. I fucked one of these gel snake toys before. They look like this:

ForumRunner_20121231_001825.png

15. Acrylic bong back in the day, chea.

16. oh heres a fun one.

gas tank.

though this was for the purpose of pissing in my teachers gas tank when i was in middle school.

17. NEVER EVER EVER TRY TO USE ICY HOT TO JACK OFF. wtf was I thinking that day

18. Beat off with toothpaste. Nopenope and nope.

ITs cool at first.

Then it's REALLY fucking cool.

Then it burns, for about 3 hours.

19. My local radio station dared a dude to put an entire handful of icy hot in his pants, it was fucking painful to watch i think they took the video down.

The other bad one they did was "Smallest penis contest" and whoever the winner was had to have their picture on a billboard for 3 months i think. The winner was like -.23 inches or something, due to gut fat.