the strange and bizarr!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by young420means, May 3, 2009.

1. Ok here's my story a few weeks ago on a brisk night me and a friend got together we were smoking some half way decent bud and ended up running low and ended up finishing it off shortly after.
    So he had went to go buy more but came back with leaves, now up untill this point i have never smoked leaves but that was all he could get on such short notice.

so i said fuck it maybe ill get a little buzz because i know leaves contain little thc untill we could get some buds later that night.
    I HAD A RUDE AWAKENING,
    nothing at all like i expected i didnt get a buzz

i ended up completely HALLUCINATING!!!

I have no idea why or what kind of strain this was from but to be quite honest it was better then any type of bud i have had-
    the smoke was smooth with a ok but bitter taste when i inhaled.
    To explain the exhale is a bit difficult but im sure most of you know -how a snake feels as it slithers against your skin kinda cold very smooth and slimey-
    thats what the exhale was like a snake slithering thru my throat.

As i said befor it was a brisk night but with many clouds in the sky clearly visible from the moon light, dont remember if it was full or half moon but i remember i ended up looking up at the clouds and seeing vivid, pleasent, and horrific images of animals, beasts, demons and angels and all types of weird things fighting devouring one another.

since then i have been in a almost trance like state were everything seems fake and there is no feelings of emotions its like i am a complete blank slate everything in my life has been erased not amnesia because i know who i am and who my family is all that but there is no feeling for those i should have feelings for i see everything as a waste of time
    where nothing matters any thats all i really remeber right now theres more but i have parts written down somewhere around the house.
    Any way let me know what you all think cause this was bizarr dont know if it was somesort of religious expirence, omen or just something really crazy with the leaf but even now i still feel the same and my friend he said he had no effects like this

if you need more info let me know

2. How can you possibly mistake Salvia for herb?

haha, dude... I have nothing to say but this:

[​IMG][/IMG]

3. #3 _Reason, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    (Edit) ^^ lmao sounded just like salv too but
    I thought Naah! no one could smoke that by
    accident!! Unless it was laced in it..

4. well i kinda figured it was laced after i smoked it when i looked at the bag it was in it appeared to be all pot leaves either way the expirence was completely mind bending and right up untill now when you told me what it was. i had felt completly incomplete somehow lost with in a dimension of my mind i myself had never used any psychedelics before so i wouldnt know what to look for but thanks for clarifying that for a while i had felt like i was completly crazy what else should i know about these effects how long will they last because i still feel a little out there but with no hallucinations sometimes feel like someones watching or creeping up on me or even wispering to me either way it wasnt all bad ive created alot of music out of this expirence i just wish i would have knew about it and what it would do be i took it so i knew what to expect alot of mixed emotions i have went thru but every thing still seems strange and i still feel like a blank slate like my exsistence had slowly ceased over the past couple of weeks

5. salvia.

Without a doubt, that or your just insanely high.. from weed leaves..

?

this is a great mystery

6. Well the trip was really crazy it was like i went thru various stages of horrifying mystifying and religious expirences. had surreal dreams where when i sleep i can literally touch things in my dreams and even in some had physical contact with demons or so it seemed waking up and feeling hands removing from my neck does shit like this happen off of salvia this shit was really intence waking right up from a dream where a demons is choking you and you wake up and you feel fingers release from your neck some crazy ass dreams beyond this world i have had that really have no significance to me or atleast i dont think they do because im not religious i have no religious backround

7. #7 Cali Grass, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTHNNVtziEg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

for the third time...

salvia

EDIT: that video is fucking hilarious, watch it all the way through

8. watched some of these videos nothing like what i expirenced or did i seemed to be in control i was conscious to everything around me my surroundings and my reactions were controlled as if it were a normal high just seeing things maybe it only had very little in it because i didnt start spazing out like all these people in these video where they take salvia but i dont know i never did it befor so i really dont know if it was just a mild effect i had or what but any way thats my story

9. i call bull,salvia has a distict shitty taste