The Strain Zindica Still around?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by norml56, Jun 15, 2009.

1. I got this Strain from the breeder believe his name was bumboklot or something simliar to that. I was just curious if this strain was still around. It was one of my favorites to grow next to Romeo n Juliet (nycd x c99) and (c99 x nycd) anyway was just curious if it was still out there in the world.

2. not sure but ill bump ya and maybe someone else can answer the question :smoking:

3. Right on. Thanks Man. I was sorta hoping that the breeder was still in a forum somewhere, He hooked me up with the best strains

4. Bump. Never heard of it, but I'll ask some of my older friends.

5. Bumbaclot is like Jamacian slang I thought...

whatevs. Sounds like some wicked shit...Zindica...

6. couldn't find it anywhere at nirvana shop

7. O wait this is serious lol

8. No, not really.

9. Hahahhaaha shit is called bumboklot. That means either motherfucker or faggot in Jamaican kid

10. It’s Motherfucker boss and we’re back in the saddle
    OG Zindica will be growing soon
    We have received a stash of seeds from the late 1970’s and early 1980’s
    We have Santa Marta Gold Colombian
    Red and Gold Thai
    Hawaiian Maui Gold
    There are a good number of seeds and hopefully we can pop a few to do some breeding and bring back the old genetics from these strains
    Of course we still proudly grow the Zindica which we now call OG Zindica since we are still the only true breeder of this strain and still possess the Original Genetics thus O G Zindica to separate us from any other imposters out there. Soon the genetics will be available thru our website once we get rolling. It’s been close to 10 years since we last grew the O G Zindica but the strain is back and we look forward to posting up here and elsewhere with details on the grow and seed/clone availability
    Bumboklot
    OG Zindica