the story the experiance

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by smoke.purp, Sep 7, 2009.

1. dear fellow growers i would like too thank all of youuu who helped me through my grow op and who lended me your advice and expertise i recently had to harvest my crop early at only day 36 of flower due to the fact that parents started trippin on me to cut it down that was due to the fact that my stupid dumbass little bro went to school and took a pipe and got caught like a dumbass and they thought it was going to bring the cops here lol and my whole house smelled like dank so at that point i had no choice but to cut her down and stash her i was very dissapointed to the fact that my baby didnt get too reach her maximum potential but what can you do besides cut your loses my yeild was only a little over a quarter dry i wish she could have continued to flower for another 3 to 4 weeks i definaly think my yeild would have been over a half ounce but anyways i would say if i could go back in time and do it again i would it was the most rewarding expericance ever it made me feel like what i was doing was right and that i was closer to nature and at one with nature itself this was my 2nd attempt at gorwng but first successfull one to harvest thank you all this is definatley not the last of me growing once i get my own place the quest will began agian but a more pro grow and set up oh yeah and the smoke report the bud is hella good more of head high peaceee:smoking: keep up the growing