The story so far..........

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by mav, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Day 29 in flower

Attached Files:

2. Hi bob, yeah going to get another envirolite for the other side for the next grow, quite impressed with them over all plus it won't put my electric bill through the roof and it won't give me any problems with the heat. Have to go away for four days next week so have to pray there is no problems with the PH or the heat, or the smell, worry worry worry, such is the life of a parent!!

3. Still got some discoluration on the leaves, I think this was due to the pH fluctuation and am now giving them a week on water only

Attached Files:

4. do got a hps system in there.. or u just useing florecents tubes...

5. Its got a 400 watt HPS with floros at the back and a 125 watt envirolite on one side - works a treat

6. cant wait too see your results.........

7. Day 80, 34 days in flower, red hairs starting to appear at last but the plants are looking poorly, it looks like a natural nitrogen defiency and also either K or Iron so its off to the hydroponics shop this weekend to see if we can salvage something from them. The heat is steady at 29 degrees which may be a bit on the warm side but shouldn't affect them too badly.

Attached Files:

8. another pic

Attached Files:

9. i see some purple stems and some leaf curl, could be some sorta lockout??? what did you fert with last and how much? other than that, they are still quite beautiful. i guess the best thing you can do is flush em

10. Yeah I've been flushing them for the past week but if anything they have got worse, its a hydro setup so they have been having Nutriculture flower, B'Cuzz Bloom, superthrive and until a couple of weeks ago they were on triple F.
    I guess I'll just have to wait and see

11. Top bud is getting bigger by the day, using my 'leaf' part of my nutrients to boost up N and K to see if this will help but the rate of red hairs coming now I think I only have about 10 days to go before harvest.

Attached Files:

12. Day 89, 43 days in flower and she is getting close, quite a lot of red hairs on her now so I think a week left at the most.
    Trimmed all the small budsites off a few days ago to concentrate all the effort into the large ones.
    My first grow and impressed myself, learnt loads too and can't wait for the next one, already started off some Big Bud and White Rhino so may open another thread soon

Been smoking the cuttings all weekend and can barely feel my feet!!!

Peace.........................................

Attached Files:

13. The biggest bud

Attached Files:

14. 18 others like this

Attached Files:

15. Its as difficult as measuring out cough mixture mate and the results well worth the investment

16. looking good mav.... how much u think u gonna get off that plant.......

17. Holy shit what a nice grow. Very nice and bushy, if only some day I could do that. Enjoy That smoke :)

18. Dunno mate but looking forward to finding out, someone said 10ounces another 20, but happy with 10, what do you reckon.

Cheers smurfs, been smoking the cuttings from the sides now for a few days and its a couch lock smoke.............

19. exactly Bob its hard to tell, the buds are quite dense and the biggest bud feels about 2-3 ounces but that is irrelevant until its dried and it varies so much between the strains.
    Heres another pic of my bud with a fag packet to give an idea of scale

Attached Files:

20. i say 5 to 7onces...:D.....