The story so far..........

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by mav, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Day 53 - 8 days on 12/12 looking good so far

Attached Files:

2. They are White Widow and are getting lots of TLC
    Day 60

Attached Files:

3. thatsa lotsa motza

and it looks like u got a nice setup.

4. Tks all I'm a great believer in if it ain't broke don't fix it so I'll leave them be for now, you can see in the background I've got a flouresent shop light with the middle tube swapped out for a UV tube so even the bottom leaves are getting some light and I've just ordered a red enviro light which I'll put across the front next week so all round the plant its getting as much as poss I'd have liked to let them veg as long as possible but I'm dying to try them as I can't get hold of any smoke round here so I'm crossing the days off!

5. Sure are man, wanted to try Superbud on them but after reading this site decided against it as it sounds nasty. So had a trawl around the web and found this stuff
    http://www.starlitesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Nutrient_Additives.html

Anyone else tried using it yet, I put it in the mix about 4 days ago so will keep you updated, the good thing about it is its organic so you can't overdose with the stuff

6. Day 63 - 18 days in flower

Attached Files:

7. man I spend more time in the grow room watching them than anything else, having a real problem with the temp now as they are still getting bigger. Red spectrum light arrives tomorrow, Triple F rocks!!!

8. I can't win if the door is open I get too much smell (the guy in the flat 2 floors above can smell them!) If i keep it shut the temp creeps up to 32 degrees - not good, I have three air purifiers scattered about the house including one in 'The Temple' and I'm pulling all the air out of the room through a carbon filter - smelly buggers!!

9. lol,

I almost took my plugin air freshners back to the shop as I couldn't smell them til I realised my ionisers were removing all the scent!!!!!!

10. Not sure about the hype making the plants growing better by using them in the grow room but the smell was so intense I had to do something about it. So I purchased 3 Bionaire air purifiers (they have a built in ioniser) from Argos (40 quid each) I have one in the temple to try and cut down the smell at source, then one outside the cupboard and then another upstairs to combat any smells that have made it that far, apart from the one in the temple which is run constant I have the other two on timers from B&Q running for 15 mins every hour - result no smell any more, highly recommend them, not only do I have no smell anywhere I have no other smells either like fags etc if your just growing little plants I think you'd only need one, well worth a try mate

11. Couple more pics Day 66 - looking good

Attached Files:

12. Top bud

Attached Files:

13. Thanks man thats a great compliment...
    They are sooooo close to getting chopped though I have a valuer looking at my house tomorrow but I can't bring myself to do it, just going to have to try and cheek it!

14. Phew think I got away with it ..................

Attached Files:

15. Theres a lot to be said for not veging for so long too mate I think I might do the same as you next time its driving me mental waiting....... christ another month you reckon?

16. Christ I'll never make it to 2 months !!!!!
    having a couple of probs as I've been away for a couple of days posted on the indoor growing forum but seem to have it sorted now hopefully but always appreciate your input
    I'm going to open a thread soon on the growroom design forum, I'm not totally happy with the setup at the mo as its still getting a bit hot and leaving the door open is not possible so a few adjustments still needed but getting there slowly. Like you say there is plenty of room but I'm keeping it that way at first as once I've got these babies to fruition I'd like to investigate a CO2 setup in there as well
    My babies are white widow and seem to be progressing quite quickly I think I may get some hair colour change in a couple of weeks but we shall have to wait and see.
    As for the Lowryder, yeah I've been following the posts but not totally convinced yet, the timescale is amazing but think I might get more from say 4 big plants and someone did say the smoke isn't quite as strong and thats what I'm after at the end of the day not to mention the price of the seeds but saying that I may give them a go in the future, combined with a CO2 setup you might be able to get a bit extra out of them.
    Big bad bud is getting bigger!

Attached Files:

17. are those floros youre using to flower? pretty impressive, will be watching closely and good job! :)

18. Yes I've got an old shop ceiling light on the back wall with 3 36Watt cool whites and then I've got a 125 watt red spectrum envirolite next to the plant with a 400 watt sodium suspended above. The plant loves it, I have to rotate the plant every couple of days so all the sides get a blast from the envirolite, I think I may get another next time for the other side because as soon as you touch the plant or move it .....smell city!!!
    Having a real problem with the Triple F additive I'm using as it keeps pushing the ph sky high so they need a carefull eye on them at the mo, but chuffed to bits with the results so far

19. Come to daddy................

Attached Files:

20. 31 decent sized buds plus 10 hiding away under the foliage
    grow my beauties grow..................