1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

The story of my high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by burninginahole, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Today i got the highest i have ever gotten. i smoked like 2 bowls (it had been a month since the last time i smoked). i got stoned off my ass. i was in a storm drain thing and there was ice and shit and i felt like i was sinking in the ocean until i realized i was sitting in water. i felt like clay and i could get up and it felt like i was shinking. i walked out and when i got out of the storm drain i started feeling like a puppet and it was totally fucked up. then i went to my friends house and play midnight club and it was awesome. i didnt know what the fuck i was doing and i couldnt keep the car straigt and it kicked ass!

so thats my weed story ;)

2. that reminds me of the time i made celery soup

3. first of all i feel mighty sorry that you were ever in a storm drain at all. wet, cold.....what if ya dropped yur pipe? but im glad ya gota nice buzz, hope you dont catch a cold :D

peace

4. yea man weed does that to ya

5. I built my own igloo once to smoke in...it was pretty cool!

get it, cool? HA!

6. ha ha ha yea it musta been pretty cool. man. man. i fortogt what to say.heh heh you hotboxed a igloo thats fuckin crazy.man you should play gran turismo 3 when youre stoned its the funnest shit ever. i remember i used to play with my future brother in law. he used to smoke me out every fuckin day. i never had to buy weed. guess i gotta pay him back sometime. ahh preciouse memories.

7. that remindes me of one time a long time ago i got so stoned and i thought i was one of those nsync puppets things from the video ahhh it was so fucked up..

Grasscity Deals Near You