The story of Minnie, ( 10 days of veg 8th week of flower )

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by M9Prime, Aug 4, 2017.

1. #1 M9Prime, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    It was 10 weeks ago that I was tending to my plants, And sorting my clones. I was on cloud 9 on some of my white widow.

As I was moving clones into a different tent periodically to clean out the tray from spilt soil, I get a phone call, getting up to get it, i hadn't realized I had left the smallest rooted clone in the tent still in the corner.

Unfortunately I hadn't realized that after 2 days it was my flower tent I had left it in ( as i didn't check for 2 days because i had just watered )

I see it sitting there and my heart sank a bit. But i said screw it 10ish days of veg, I put her into a 5 gal pot and started a small flower does of nutes ( soil is 50/50 with coco )

And here we are. End of week 8 of flower going on week 9. Super smelly buds, and lots of trichomes!

Tomorrow is chop chop day and will post pics accordingly. Might be an Oz hopefully it was grown under a few mars 300 a mars 600 and then a qb 260w for about 4 weeks[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I was pretty impressed myself. She was our happy little accident

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not to shabby!! Looks like some nice sized buds, buddy!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. So, tonight at 12 am she will have sat in 48 hours of darkness, can't wait for the chop, she's going to make some great rosin!

• Like Like x 1
  5. What's the guess for weight? Can you post a picture with something beside for comparison?!

6. I'm thinking an OZ. If I can get an oz from 10 days veg. I'm a happy camper! It's about the size of Zippo lighter in width.
    Currently not home when I chop I'll post a comparison picture.

• Like Like x 1
  7. So will this be the first you've harvested while using the QB board? It looks like it chunked up nicely!!

8. My 10.5 oz plant was under the QB about a week and a half less than this one. And when that one got the QB the buds BLEW up went from a 7 oz to a 10 oz pretty quick the growth was drastic made the swell really intense. But this has only had the QB for 4ish weeks. For 10 days veg. I'm still in disbelief that it's such a change from a panel led. I would have half of this with any other light I did a 2 week veg before only getting about 3/4 oz. If I yield more than an oz. I'm going to switch to qb faster than I thought.

• Like Like x 1
  9. UPDATE: The tail continues! Today we chop her down. Some of the darkest bud I've ever had to handle. It was almost stinging the nose with a strong citrus smell. Yielded 172 grams wet. So I think I've got my OZ and a bit more!

Best part! 2 seeds from the whole thing! And not a nanner in sight! Hopefully they're girls because i would love more!

Here are some pics.
    ( excuse the hash hands :) ) [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1