The story of Mary so far...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by nikthenik, Nov 7, 2016.

1. I have a lovely weed plant named Mary and will probably post an ungodly amount of pictures so get ready.

She was plant an little before the 1st of August and is basically a completely natural grow. No lights or nutrients until a couple days ago. She was moved outside for under a week with her sister. But they both began to flop and were rushed inside. Unfortunately hanah (her sister) had died and I made a post about it awhile back. Mary is now comfortable living outside, but as the weather is getting colder (live in England a few miles from London) I have just today bought a mini greenhouse grow bag thing. Hoping this will amplify sunlight and keep her warm and safe from excessive rain. Up until today all she has for shelter was a bin bag fortress lol. 'She' is beginning the flowering stage and unfortunately I accidentally broke one of the top 'branches' of and was able to get some good photos with it of the pre bud. I'm also hoping you might be able to tell the gender. She has been flowering for about 3 weeks. I have a feeling she is really a she. She was moved into a bigger pot yesterday, and I noticed the roots were filling the pot completely and she was planted in tomato soil. I also made a small video with awful music which I regretted putting in the minute I uploaded it lol. Now, the pictures ; )

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]I'm hoping you might be able to identify the gender with these photos.

Her new home:
    [​IMG] bad picture I know but I had to assemble it in the woods in the dark and my phone was on 1% and didn't have long for good photos. (Grow Bag Greenhouse | Homebase)

[​IMG] [​IMG] my hand width is about 3" so I'd say she's about 12" ish

And the soil I planted her in:
    [​IMG] I know I should've just done the name but o well.

Any feedback and advice is gratefully accepted thank you!

Stay stoney :)

2. Oh and here is the cancerous video enjoy!

Stay stoney :)