The Story of a Casual Smoker.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Orgazmatron, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Let me begin by saying that i started smoking senior year of high school. I knew that my friends had been smoking for a couple or years and i wasn't even sure what to expect. As most of you probably felt at one time or another, I had the unsettling feeling that smoking was just so morally wrong.

Eventually, curiousity got the better of me and i decided to try weed for the first time with some of my close friends. We cruised around and jammed to some tunes. We jammed hard that day. :cool: Already being a music fiend, listening to some of my favorite songs high was mind blowing. I was so blitzed it was stupid and i cant help but giggle everytime i think about that first time. But in the back of my mind i knew that i made the right decision.

Its been a year since that day and i did my fair share of smoking at college. I would say that i smoked at least once a month on average. Now, I find myself in a very interesting position - one that i doubt many people on this forum are in. I absolutely love weed and all effects that come with it but I have never bought weed. Thats not to say i dont throw my buds a few bucks or buy them a big lolli when I smoke with them. But i smoke whenver the situation presents itself. This way i can keep my tolerance down and still have the time of my life every so often.

Is anyone else just a casual smoker?

2. Nope noone is just a casual smoker cuz everyone on a weed foru,m are baked

3. Buy your first bag. Smoke at a random moment by yourself. And you will become an every day toker.

By the way I am that way with coke, never bought a bag and only do it when offered at random. I've probaly done it 12 times in my 7 years of cheifing bud.

4. I'm sure there are some casuals on here since you are but from the threads I read I get the feeling a large portion of the people that visit this forum are not casuals.

5. #5 M4L1BU 70K3R, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
    hey, hey, haay.... smoke weed everyday

6. get laid get paid smoke up toke up choke up

7. Wasn't much to do, I dipped outta school, Had to play it cool, I lit up that blue, and I flew awaayyy, In the middle of the daayyyyy

8. I'm kind of similar, I'm an everyday smoker but don't buy my own lol. It's different though, I don't bum off my friends, I always throw in my fair share of money and more sometimes, I just don't hold the weed myself unless I'm saving it for a special occasion.

I don't usually toke by myself cause I can't get away with it in my house, and I have much more fun around others. my best friend lives right down the street so we usually toke together and share our buds and all our drugs basically, haha.

9. I wouldn't say I'm a casual stoner as I smoke almost every day, but get bud through my friend who picks up because I have no connections. I give him the money and when he goes to pick up he gets my share as well; we've been doing it for about a year and he's never once fucked me over, I trust him with my life. Sucks that I don't have any connections, but I never got in with the stoner crowd when I was at school and I don't like going out to clubs and such to find people, I also live in the middle of nowhere and have no form of transport except the bus and my own set of legs. Still, it works and maybe when I go to uni I'll actually hook up with some decent dealers, who knows?

10. Yeahhh.
    It's real nice.

11. I get what you are saying but it seems like there should still be a portion of people who LOVE smoking weed but dont smoke every day or every week for that matter. Im not saying its wrong or anything but even the best things lose their flare after continuous use.

12. I smoked weed casually at first when I was in the 8th grade, only once a month or in that area. But now I smoked everyday, some days I can't even eat really without smoking pot, my stomach just doesn't know how to work. But yeah, buy some weed and chill and smoke by yourself, listen to some of your favorite tunes, then you'll get it.

13. my tolerance has been low for 5 years and i been blazin for 5 years

14. For the whole first year I toked, I never once bought a bag (I'm almost starting year 3 now). I loved being an ultra casual stoner. Then I bought the best weed I've ever smoked from my bro, and ever since, I've been buying bags and making sure to keep some stock. I still don't really toke all that much though. That first super-dank eighth lasted me like 4 months.