The stoner multi-tool!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Unwise, Apr 24, 2010.

1. so what, this things gonna be like a swiss army knife for bud smokers or somthing?

2. Saw this one in another thread and it is only $6 on sale.:hello::smoke:

Cabela's Mini Multi-Tool with LED Light

Yeah Cabelas.

3. I use this for now, it meets most of your criteria actually. For a roach clip you just use the pliers and there's plenty of other fun things inside it too.

4. More like a leather man for bud smokers.

Doesn't have a tamper or poker on it which are my main 2 criteria for this. I realize you're trying to help, but this is a thread for ideas for a tool specifically designed for people who smoke, not a thread for tools you could theoretically use for such things.

5. Like a cologne/disinfectant spray. But it would be developed especially for getting rid of weed smell. Also hypothetically. If you got the bonus expansion pack. It could set up a virtual perimeter. It would count the number of beating hearts within a 100 square foot radius ( adjustable) and if anymore entered it would automatically spray and it would let you know by vibration.

6. Bumpity bump

7. #27 Ace0, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    Removed by poster

8. I've got one of these swiss army knifes, that has just about everything one could ever need. It doesn't have a flashlight, but it does have a magnifying glass thats great for inspecting bud :smoke:

Attached Files:

9. Everyone is in luck! The Nuggy is a multi tool for stoners! It's available for pre-order now at TheNuggy.com. Check it out and let us know what you think!

10. Magnifying glass for those who want to take solar hits

11. this and this and this as far as multi tool like folding deal. 

we always got the dental pick sets and then cut the individual tools in half. then put a handle or cap on each cut end. there ya go, cheap and easy.