The Stoner Couch... (Pics)

Discussion in 'General' started by Mindless~!~?, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Well, i have always been looking for my dream couch, nice and soft, yet formed so your ass doesnt get numb, i think i found that couch, yet there is a little dilemmathis one is locked up in my friends shop, never seeing the smoke of cannabis or light of day : ( .

I never see the kids dad so i have to talk to the kid, he is a ass and doesnt talk to his dad about it so the chances of me getting THIS ONE is slim, i'm thinking i will have to go hunt down the style and find one close to it, anyone have any idea who makes it, its modern style i think right?

The sad thing is its a dogs couch right now, No one but me and the dogs sit on it ( i clean it off when i sit down may i add.

[​IMG]

I know its only a couch, but i have been searching for a couch forever in my life that suits my life style (that sounds gay but hey).No im not a slob, There is a steam cleaner and vacuum at my house i would clean it off with.

So what do you guys think?

• Like Like x 1
  2. That is seriously the sickest couch I have ever seen. It's like...two recliners in one. But...it's not. It's amazing..... You must get it.

3. id smoke on that couch :):D definately get it

4. Yeah i know, and its so comfortable, even when a chick is on you :rolleyes:, But i have been cheacking google for a half hour and nothing!!!

5. I haven't ever seen a couch like that before bro....they may exist, maybe it's a certain old style name... I don't know. If they do'nt use it, you could just take it and leave like 150 bucks. But I don't condone that.

6. Well, i will do it when you condone it... untill then, if i ever see his dad around town i will offer him 100 bucks for the loveseat, i mean its going to waist the dogs sit on it and thats all even though they love it im sure i could give his dad 100 bucks and 2 dog beds for it or something.

7. Fine, I condone it. But I mean, they're just being dicks if they never use it and won't sell it to you. It looks really old, so they have no reason to not want to give it away. That couch is sweet. Yeah, tell him for 100 bucks he could get some PIMPIN' dog beds.

Edit - Hell, with a 100 bucks he could go to Goodwill or something and get them a REAL bed.

8. Its really gay, because i have only talked to the kid about it, not the dad, and the kid is a ass to his parrents here are some examples.

"Go Get laid," - his parrents acting agenst him
    "WHAT,"- Parrents reaction to "Fucking Cock You Fucking Ni**r"
    gives his mom the middle finger because she made french toast and not pancacks

"why does the shop smell like smoke?"
    "because we lit a fire" ( i didnt but i was there so he said we)
    "why would you lite a fire?"
    "i dont know,"
    "(angry) ok, come back to the house soon."
    That is the most i saw of his dad.

... yeah no controll, his parrents actully said they dont want another kid because it will end up like him. I take no place in what this kid does he is simply my friends next door neibour.

So maybe i can find his dad and talk to him.

9. Wow thats an awesome couch!

10. DUDE! I work for Mayflower transit, I pack up peoples shit and move furniture so i've been in an ass load of houses. A different house everyday, and i've never seen a couch like that, or anything even close. Thats the motha of all old couches. Definatly a must have

11. Well then, i think you have just persuaded me to persuade his dad. Also, keep up the good puns!

12. If you can can get that couch, I promise a plus rep. That couch is fucking exquisite.

13. I want it. Oh man, I have the perfect spot to put it, too.

14. I need that couch...

15. I'm right there with you. My couches suck... all stiff and not nearly fluffy enough...

16. Damn, anybody that has one of these things is gonna be rich 'cause I want one!!!

If I had money I'd recover it in suede...:p

17. That is pretty sweet, clean it up and it'll be ready for fun times.

18. I love my couch but that one is still pretty sweet. I have a futon myself, with an Superthick cushion. aww so comfy

19. That couch is so sick...... man. Just go and get it from them. Whip out 100 bucks in like 5's and 10's. All of the money will make him shit his pants.

20. Fluffy is what you need, fluffy is what people lust.

Im sorry but that spot is going to stay empty.

P.S do you live in Oregon

Yay, thanks for the comment.

So im not the only one who likes to buy everything with 5's and 10's. If i were to live in the states i would buy everything with ones, some days if i feel like a crazy man and have a extra ten i take my Canadian money ( canadian tire money) and exchange it for 1's, Not even yankin your undies.

So... your one of those futon people ehh, i have a friend with a futon... long story short i have a sore neck. Jk, thanks for the comment

Yeah i know i would love to re make them just switch a few things, but then again that would be stealing and i dont steal if its a personal thing. But however i do have a big sheet of suede i could cover it with, but it would'nt have the cool effect anymore, thanks for the post.

Thanks for the comments to whoever i did not comment on.

I forgot to post the news i was so happy, so i called made a trip over to his house to talk to him about the couch saying how he just lives to roads away from me and next to my good friend. After begging him for the couch-offering him $100, then two hundred, then 2 dog beds, then another couch to replace that one, he kept saying to talk to the dogs because it was theirs, i asked him to talk to his dad and he said no, after awhile i switched the subject because i dont like to be annoying if i can sence people are annoyed, so i told him i would sell him 50 22. shells for $30 he agreed, then we ate after eating he told me this.

"Dude, you do know the couch is mine, not my dads."

"What the fucking hell, why the fuck does this always happen to me, people just have to keep making me go on and on and then tell me shit like that after, Please would you sell me the couch?"

"You have to talk to the dogs it theirs."

"Well, i would replace the couch with another."

"When is your birthday?"

"27th, May"

"Consider it a birthday present."

"... Holyshit, thank you i will just trade the shells with you though."

"No, thats ok,"

So i guess i have a new couch! IM SO HAPPY!