Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Stoner Chart

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jlotz123, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Usually between 8 and 8 haha.

2. First time I ever smoked I was at a 9. I was pressured to keep hitting the bong after I was already gone. Dear lord... I remember I had to pee so bad and I couldn't get up because I couldn't feel my legs. And then when I got to the bathroom I forgot how to pee. It was like I was walking around the bathroom and I was sitting on the can at the same time and sitting self was watching walking self and I said "you bitch... I want to walk" I got laughed at for that one.
    I also drove home like an hour later (just around the block) and I remember getting lost in the middle of my street thinking "wtf, isn't there a stop sign around here? WHERE AM I?" I was in park at the stop sign right in front of my building.
    Oh, the good ol' days. Now it's the land of 3s.

3. If I had to guess I'd say I've been "gone" only around 4 or 5 times. Those were times where literally the only thing I remember about it was clearing the zong when I was "going, going" and thinking "Whoa man I should probably stop hitting this." Then I just draw a blank.

On average I'd say "high" to "very high".

4. i've never hallucinated from smoking weed...well, i've had those "floaters" when i close my eyes but not full on audio/visual...maybe on shrooms or acid lol

as for the chart, i just get high as fuck :smoking:

5. I usually range between 5-8, I've been at 9 twice both times on roadies while I was driving. Really bad idea, I was gone I couldn't do shit, I'm the only one out of my friends that can drive so I was stuck, I have no clue how I made it home.

6. 4, And I have smoked a half O in a session with 1 other

7. I first got high almost 30 years ago in the late 70's. We only got shake and it was tiny leaves like oregano full of stems and seeds. We got high but only around a four. We were poor high schoolers and once in a while might hit 4 1/2 is all toking joints is all we had. One time we were sold resin and we were ecstatic! Can you believe how noobish we were after three years of this? Then I moved to Hawaii and had a little girl and wanted to shelter her from all bad things including getting high, besides I couldn't find any. So, two years ago I find out about MMJ and think wow I can maybe get out of pain, so I tried it at a neighbor's house. I had already drunk 2-3 beers and I take 2 weak ass hits and I am up to a 6 in no time which I wasn't prepared for. I was having trouble walking, so I go home and go straight to sleep to keep from getting discovered by my family. I don't even know if I was still in pain because I forgot to check, and I had enough on my mind. Now I am getting my records together because 1 I need it medically, and 2 I just wanna get high again like the last time. Wish me luck!!

Sammy

8. anywhere from 4-6. i <3 my low tolerance:yay:

9. whenever i smoke, i usually get the vibes throughout the body first, then i get the munchies later on? haha is that normal?

10. Usually around 4-5, I´ve been at 8 once, but that was a whole lot of :bongin:! when i started smoking, still was THE BEES KNEES! Blew me away :D Bloody Bob Marly poster was turning its head to look at me all the time! I couldn´t escape :) It was brilliant

11. I normally get around a 6.5 to 7. Just got to that point with my new Magic Flight Launch Box. Hitting my bong i would get 5.5 to 6. The last time i did shrooms (did them about 10 times or so) i hit a strong 10. Freaked the hell out. Was horrible.

12. First smoke of the day, prob 4 or 5. Tolerance is a bitch.

13. #95 iLoveWaterBongs, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
    Never had "extremely detailed hallucinations all around me", although I have literally felt like I have ventured off deep into the realms of my mind many times after smoking a large amount of quality and then laying back in a recliner listening to a psychedelic song and closing my eyes. After a while it feels like you are being taken by a current and you feel completely bewildered by how powerful just some strong dank can get..

However, if there is some full-on hallucination causing/objects glittering/out of body experience/LSD-esque weed out there or something, I sure would love to be the first in line to try it though.

:bongin:

In relation to topic though, if one takes the thread seriously, then at the peak of my past experiences I may have gotten an 8 a couple times just because of the pure craziness of what was going on, but, most of the time when I smoke everyday, if it's enough, I just get between a 4-5, 6 occasionally too.. If it's just a normal amount of some reg or something, 3-4 is common. For big time sessions, a 7 can definitely happen.. and like I mentioned, what I perceived to be describable as close to an "8" has happened a few times before.

14. Smoking: a good 5.0 about every time
    Brownies: 8.5
    Shrooms: This chart doesn't go high enough. 20? 25?

15. I think I hit about a 7 or 8 on Friday night. My buddies parents were gone for Easter weekend so I decided to spend the night there. As soon as I got there we smoked a fat 3g blunt and hotboxed his shed, an hour later we returned to the shed to smoke a smaller blunt. At this point I could barely talk haha. Once it was dark outside we went out onto his back porch with his bong and took about 3 bongs tokes each. :bongin: Watched south park for a while and before I knew it I was fast asleep :smoke:

16. These guys have the right idea :smoke:

17. usually an 8

18. ya 6 is perfect