Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Stoner Chart

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jlotz123, Apr 1, 2010.

1. I was on a 9 yesterday.

At first its great. Then you can't stand up. If you sit up your head feels like 100lbs.

If you stand up.. ugh.. your stomach is twisting and your so dizzy.. all you wanna do is go back and lay down.

I had munchies so I was like stumbling to the kitchen. In there for 10 seconds trying to decide what to do, felt like I was going to pass out so I stumbled back and fell on my couch.

Ugh.. that was horrible.

But then I fell asleep, had a horrible hangover (never happened before) after an hour, I went back and smoked another J... good high :D

2. This chart depressed me. I don't get that high :(

3. #63 iVape, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2010
    6-8 for meh. :D

4. Usually 2 or 4 if I'm lucky. And when I reach that 2 or 4 it's what I've been waiting for alll day, prolly why I don't get above 4...

5. Sadly, My normal toke sessions leave me around a 3-4.. Good enough but I wont break past like 5 unless i smoke multiple bowls of dank

6. Day to day life when I'm expected to function: 4
    Out and about (or in and about for that matter): 6-9

7. I'm a 5 on my way to a 6 right now :smoking:

8. 7-9 cause I take month breaks and my tolerance is like nothing :smoking::D

9. ive reached 8.5 once after a 7day t-break and some hydro chronic

10. about 6-7

11. I'm generally like a 4, but I have some of the symptoms of the higher level highs. I have audio hallucinations. (Actually those haven't even really been happening to me much lately...damn...)

12. When im smoking by myself im always a 7-9 when with friends never over a 5 no matter how much i smoke, my body wont get that great feeling of 7-9 while around friends

13. only smoke on weekends now = always 6-9 :D

14. lol. anyone else notice anything funny in this post?:)

15. oh if you dident know he has 2 8ts

16. lol i didn't notice that wtf

17. I was an 8 yesterday night. Felt so freaking good, was playing Audiosurf which made it the best trip ever.

18. I hit an 8 tonight. :bongin: