Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Stoner Chart

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jlotz123, Apr 1, 2010.

1. #42 Wise, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
    normally around 3ish. never higher then a 6ish. and i smoke alllloootttttt. mybe i have a naturally high tolerance.

2. I've been at 9 a few times, I'd say I am usually around a 5-6 when I'm alone ( and not going "all-out" )

it's always fun seeing someone hit the '9' level, specially if they're a newbie, it always makes me laugh when i see em having trouble put words together.

3. Hallucinations?!
    Anything past 7 seems like a bit more than cannabis to me. When I get high I get really high and sure things are enhanced and sounds can be more intricate and all but hallucinating????

4. I reached about a 9 before.

It was a scary experience, it felt like I was going the speed of light while standing still.

5. #46 Bitchin_Lizard, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2010
    I seem to hit the 3-5 range, but I've only decided to seriously try ganja about a month ago to see how it affected my anxiety and overall outlook on things, and because of its enhancing effects on the perception of music and movies. I really like it, but I'm still making sure it's not going to interfere with my responsibilities.

However, over a year ago, I did on a whim try some very potent special brownies that a friend had made. I ate one. Nothing much happened, so I ate another. Still impatient at the absence of all this great stuff people said would happen, I ate a third. They were incredibly good brownies anyway, so whatever.

Can anyone guess what happened? 'Cause I did't! :p

HOLY CRAP, all three of those big-ass brownies kicked in! One would have been significant, but no, I had to wolf down three! I was probably lingering around 8 on that scale. If I was higher, I don't remember. It was strange, for sure. :D

It was great fun, but I'm still not sure if I'd want to get that high again.

6. usually around a 6-7 but sometimes around 8-9.. the 9 face was hilarious

7. When the fuck did marijuana cause anybody to have "... detailed, [open-eye] hallucinations?"

Never, that's when.

8. That's what I'm sayin' dude... I feel like I'm missin out here... where all the hallucinogenic weed at?

9. I'd say about 4-5 but I've been to 9 too many times.

10. usually 6-7, been to 9 once after 9 bowls between 2 people

11. usually 3 or 4 unless im with a lot of people then we just get fucking blazed:smoking:

12. 4 to 5 because I got a low tolerance + conserving bud. pretty hazy and physical body stoned.
    Not even really moving just sitting down pretty relaxed and slightly spacing but nothing that I can't handle. consumed a hybrid indica strain of trainwreck.

13. usually between a 4-6

14. i usually get around 7 :)

15. I've had a few nights in the 7-9 range over the years...but definitely not the norm. Does thinking you hear cops coming count as a hallucination or just common stoner anxiety? Lol

Most of my highest times have come from eating pot. You just get sooo messed up and for a long time. And then you also feel like you have to smoke too, so you just get even more high.

I usually max out around a 6, at which point I am passing out.

16. I'm on like 6-8 but it's pretty chill so not full of paranoid delusions like I sometimes have when I get really high

17. usually 7 becausei got some really dank so i get very high when i smoke, it hits hard