The Stoned Ages

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by CarloMarx, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Anyone interested in history, drugs, or both will enjoy this new documentary from the History Channel. Not exactly sure why they have Dean Norris (Hank from Breaking Bad) as the host, but he does a great job. This is a good watch for sure-- informative and interesting. Share your thoughts if you've seen it.

Just wanted to mention that (according to the documentary) Hitler took amphetamine shots to the ass and used cocaine eye drops. What a crazy fuck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBlqz0elTl4]The Stoned Ages - History Channel [HQ] [Full Version] - YouTube[/ame]

2. I caught this flipping through channels and only watched it because of the guy from breaking bad. Seems to me he trys to play the hard-ass character from breaking bad too hard. Informative but I just couldn't get over the guy.

3. i watched it and it was pretty good. i knew hitler did amphetamines but i had no idea about the coke eye drops lol. seems like a lot of the people were supportive of drugs on the show which i liked. the dea made me angry though

4. Yeah man I like it alot too.

5. Haha yeah. I love that every government official claims that "we can't afford to legalize another harmful drug as a society." Bullshit. We have a right to choose what enters our body and what doesn't.

6. could you imagine being trapped inside a room with a couple hundred thousand pounds of grass?

7. I definitely thought about it, but I'm guessing a lot of what they seized is mexibrick. Regardless, you could smoke until the very last second of your life with all that green.