The Stoned Adventures of Munchieman & Friends

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by CaptainSpanky, Nov 9, 2009.

1. #1 CaptainSpanky, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    Here is the logo and three character introductions to my comic, THE STONED ADVENTURES OF MUNCHIEMAN & FRIENDS. If you haven't guessed, Munchieman is my stoner alter-ego. Chipmunk is one of my favorite stoner buddies, and Ninja and I go waaay back. Sorry for the crappy quality, I took pictures on my camera 'cuz my scanner is broken. And yes, I know I am sub-par at drawing. :p

TITLE PAGE:/LOGO:
    [​IMG]

Character Bio #1:
    MUNCHIEMAN
    [​IMG]
    Vital Stats:
    Fav way to smoke: BONG
    Fav munchie: PIE
    Fav stoner activity: MOVIE
    Special ability: GHOST HITS
    The hero of our story. Tall, dark and handsome, this dashing fellow looks like a respectable member of society...only a select few know of his TRUE self.

Character Bio #2:
    CHIPMUNK
    [​IMG]
    Vital Stats:
    Fav way to smoke: GLASS PIPE
    Fav stoner activity: HALO
    Fav smoke spot: THE GAMEROOM
    Special ability: LAST MINUTE WEED
    Cool, calm and collected, Chipmunk is sometimes the brains of the operation. Always smoking only the best, when we're in need she is a friend indeed.

Chracter Bio # 3:
    NINJA
    [​IMG]
    Vital Stats:
    Fav way to smoke: BLUNT
    Fav stoner music: METAL
    Fav stoner activity: LISTENING TO MUSIC
    Special ability: BLUNT
    Fun and chillaxed, his is the voice of reason. His blunt rolling techniques are second to none, Ninja loves music, especially METAL!!!

Well, that's all for now, folks. Comments and suggestions are welcome...and look forward to inked and hopefully eventually colored versions of these.

2. Character Bio #4
    FRO
    [​IMG]
    Vital stats:
    Fav way to smoke: N/A
    Fav stoner activity: N/A
    Favorite munchie: N/A
    Special ability: STAYING CLEAN
    Looks like a total stoner, but really isn't. An awesome friend to Munchieman, reliable and trustworthy.

3. Now that you have these, get yourself a few pieces of paper, do a ~1cm border around all the edges, and start bustin' out some awesome homemade comics!!!

4. Hell yeah. That was my thing in middle/high school...homemade comics. I had manga paper from Japan...the kind with the pre-drawn border that doesn't show up on scanners. I made some pretty funny ones back then...

5. I never got that into it but I do recall taking about 20 pages of normal computer paper, drawing borders using one of those square wooden pencils (that people use in garages and wood work places?) and making my own comics 'n shit.

6. Yea, those were the days...I stopped drawing for a looong while and now I'm starting to get back into it. I'm finishing all the character bios first...I've got maybe five to seven more to go. Then it's brainstorming time!!!

7. Hey dude, I've got my bio and 4 pages for the comic. I'll let you see'em tonight.

Also you should add "Driving" for Chipmunk's Special Ability... she's the best.