The stem stopped growing straight?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Calidoscope, May 30, 2020.

1. Also not sure if its started to flower but theres some pistons

This all happened after nutrient burn incident so is it mutated or nah?

Attached Files:

2. what a weirdo lol looks healthy just inbred haha good luck

3. Also the leaves that grow in pairs arent growing at the same size anymore Ethier ever since I gave it too much nutrients..... is it flowering? Idk... it has started to smell though

4. is it an auto or is your light schedule 14 hrs or less for photoperiod flowering? I cant see much from the side of one bud site. looks kind of small to flower for photo but healthy. looks perfect for an auto or on photo you've sent into flowering early

5. It's not supposed to be an auto flower... I've had the lights on at sunrise off at sunset... I'm hoping it's just pre flower...

6. that's right for an auto they start flowering around 2 months on their own regardless of light cycle. some people even run them 24/0 to try and get the most growth out of them during that time. I have one flowering outdoors right now sprouted in early march with about a week or 2 left until harvest. pics are a couple weeks onld a lot more orange pistols now. maybe 5% amber trichomes its cotton candy so im waiting until at least 40% to half are amber. and don't mind the missing branches my dog had a snack on 3 of them.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1

7. Well when I baught them they weren't autos so I'm a bit concerned but oh well... first grow.. so I'm guessing they usually always grow straight up?

8. lol yea bruh my bad, I don't know how I missed the " not " in supposed to "not" be an auto flower. you say you had lights on from sun up to sun down? how long were your days at this time?