The stealth pipe! <IDEAS>

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by -OG-GOLFWANG-OG-, Jan 25, 2013.

1. #1 -OG-GOLFWANG-OG-, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
    Alright so I've been to come up with ideas for a easy and safe to use, homemade steath pipe. I know about apple pipes but a want a dependable piece that's always there when I need it and that I don't have to worry about shit cause its got my back ahaha.

I want it to look good, smoke good, and be able to get the smell out in an easy and quick manner. I need ideas people, attack me with your crazy ideas. Keep in mind that I have a workshop full of shit in my basement.

:D

2. If you have a workshop, why not just make a pipe?

DIY pipes usually don't look very good. And with everything you want it to be capable of... you're better off just buying a small spoon or sneak-a-toke.

When I was smoking real descreet, I magnetized some nuts and just stacked them on each other with a screen.kinda like a chillum one hitter. Then I took it apart cuz it was just magnetic nuts... lol...

3. I know in fact I have a dugout and one hitter, I just want to make something cool in my spare time. Maybe like a wrist pipe.. It's a bracket and unscrews to become a pipe, it would seal the smell cause you screw the ends together... Holy shit.

4. Get heat resistant tubing, hemp string, beads, a metal bowl with a screw on lid. Its real easy to make. I bought one for like $60. Then a year later I made one that looks just as good, for less than 10 bucks.

Google hookah bracelet for design tips

5. Cool thanks man, holy shit 50$ markup ahaha

6. With shipping (and extra screens, warranty, hemp wick and extra mouthpiece) the thing cost me like $100.

Its a fun DIY. Its actually the only DIY piece I still own. It looks sweet, if you do it right.

7. Well check this out, I got the end pieces down, need ideas for a tube.. A safe one that is aha.

It's a hollow socket and a piece that locks into it, I already have certain glue I use cause its heat resistant though so that's not a problem.

Dumb iPad picture quality...

Attached Files:

8. You can pick up heat resistant tubing from home depot for less than 5 bucks.

9. Where can I purchase the metal bowl with screw lid?

10. As a kid I always had a pen with holes in it and a socket bowl in my pencil case, metal pen tho. Always there for when I wagged in school with me mates bahahhaa.