Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The state of things in Central Florida

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xizora, Aug 12, 2008.

1. ...If only to help me out one time that would be nice... they act like they dont want to be bothered.

2. start growing

3. come to south west florida where weed runs free through every home across the gulf!

4. Jest do you go to fsu or high school in tally

5. yeah the bigcat... when i lived in NO I was getting the best stuff ever! I never had any problems finding it and it was alway top notch! Way better than any other city Ive lived in.

The Gulf does seem to be where it is at.

6. amen BROTHA

7. saint louis is very similar.

everybody is stingy as fuck.

they only "slang" because they think it makes 'em cool.

i only buy a zip or more at a time, never less. no one can ever help a dude out but like once or twice a month. it's totally ridiculous.

im building a cabinet and some bubble buckets at the moment. i gotta start growing, or i wont have bud soon. my main guy (when i say "main," im using that term very loosely.), is moving out of state.

the entire market here is like high school. not just nugs. white, cheeb, cid, fungus, rolls, scripts, and everything else. the harder the drug they sell, the higher up they are in the "cool" hierarchy.

asinine. absurdly asinine.

8. i live in south florida.
    strict.
    but its easy to find herb.

9. damn stldude... that sounds EXACTLY like what I am going through.

I was tryin to get green from this guy when I first moved here and he was using all this slang I had never heard before. I 'thought' we were on the same page and then he was like... ahhh. going sking? I was like NO! Look at me. "I NEED Marijuana!" I had to say it just like that to make sure he understood me. Freak!

And if u don't have a regular source, it is almost as bad as not having one at all.

10. College.

11. #31 xizora, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
    Thanks for answering my question guys. I feel much better about moving down....

12. danny, if oyu dont mind my asking... where abouts in sw florida?

13. It's that way with people not helping in west tx....

14. pinball... how do u get by?