The Stash House (Kinda long story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cigarillo Fiend, Sep 22, 2010.

1. I use to live in a good area, not much crime, no drugs other than weed coming in, and no gangs. When I was 17 I made a stupid decision and decided I wanted to live a more exciting life and move to the ghetto.

I moved in with my buddy, he lived in a pretty bad part of chicago, he had a 2 bedroom apartment, and he offered me a "job" It was going good for a while, I made a lot of profit working with him, I enjoyed the "job" and was happy with my life.

I was able to smoke whenever I wanted, but almost never did. It would make me paranoid, becauseI was always surrounded by guns and violent people, the type of people that went around the park late at night just to find someone to beat up or rob. I was never like that though, I always stayed focused on getting my money, saving a good portion of it, and livin life. After about 4 months we reached a new level of success in this "job" that we had and it felt good. We re-named the apartment, "The Stash House" We were running shit, but It didnt stay like that for long.

It was around 5:30 in the morning, and I was walking up the stairs to the apartment, i had been driving a lot and was gone for about a week, from chi town to phoenix, from phoenix to mexico, and from mexico back to chicago, and I didnt keep in contact with anyone from the stash house because we didnt talk about the "job" over the phone. We would never discuss any business over the phone, so I had no idea of any events that happened while I was gone.

I arrived on the 2nd floor, and was shocked and filled with fear when i noticed, we had no doorman. We always had 2 doorman sitting on the stairs watching the door and the small window located near the stairs. I walked up to the door and felt like the world was ending, like everything had just crashed, when I read the sticker posted on the front door of the stash house.

"This property has been siezed by the DEA and is currently being investigated"

2. fuck man im glad ur ok though sorry to hear about ur homies. but drug houses dont last long and always become hot shit

3. I was expecting a Bel Air and now I'm disappointed.

4. Thx bro and yeah it sucks that they siezed the spot.. but i never said it was a drug house man lol we arent allowed to talk about drug-dealing in the city.

5. Ouch, man that sucks.:devious:

6. It did get seized by the D..e.a. lol so we kinda figuered the job out.

Pt.2?

7. lol..... and wtf are u doing posting about it on GC? if ur prints are in there at all ur fucked, i'd leave town ASAP and lay low for a while.... most likely trolling

8. just be glad ur out safe. hopefully the same happens for ur co workers.

9. i dont do drugs only weed:D

10. It happened when I was 17, I'm 20 years old now, and I live in a different state, I didn't mention anyone's name so I'm not worried about it there's no proof that I actually did anything illegal.

11. lmao thats what i always say :smoke:

12. im pretty sure the same did happen for my co workers, since im certain that 1 of them would take a deal with the feds and snitch on everyone.

13. Dude thats kind of a false statement, theres this straight up drug street that this guy I work with used to go to 8 years ago, I hit that up for like a month straight before it kept getting progressively sketchier

14. every trap house/ street gets busted.

15. i dont understand why you would post this on gc when you could be in serious trouble.

16. atleast your good dude!

17. any stuff of yours get taken?

18. this is highly false.

19. you are highly wrong.

this is a real life story and i didnt exaggerate or lie about anything if you dont believe me go to another thread no need to post comments that make you look like a retard :wave:

20. everything i had was in that apartment. the only stuff i had on me was some cash, a pack of ciggarettes, lighter, and some stuff i cant talk about on gc.