The start of something great [Dunny Collection]

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Dec 23, 2010.

1. I think this is a good spot to put my journal of collecting Kid Robot's Dunny's with my girlfriend...

I started it out, Ive had one for over 2 years, a Series 3 Dunny by Mishka, you might have caught it in a couple of my other threads...

Well, my girlfriend has become interested in them, so we are going to start collecting em...

Many many updates to come, and with a new camera coming, should have some nice pics

Dunny List:
    Series 3 by Mishka
    Series 5 by Clutter

In case my girl looks at this, I wont say anything about xmas presents... but more to come very soon!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. im glad i can be the first blade to give this thread a giant "YEAAAAAAAAAAAH"

that fuckin dunny with the bandana is too dope.

ill try to post some of my collection soon if you dont mind, all i can upload right now how ever is my new era haha

good luck with your upcoming collection!!

Attached Files:

3. Thanks, yeah Im down for other people to post their collection, as long as its theirs and not just random awesome pics lol...

I've been eyeing a few 8"ers... theyll prolly be gone by the time I have money for it lol

4. ahah i'll included my hat into one of the pic just for legit-ness. its a pretty small collection.. i actually only have two dunnys, but its all kidrobot vinyls.its actually been too long since i bought one.

i've always wanted an 8" dunny lol, there so dope.

hopefull you get as lucky as i did when i bought my EX one.. i dont remember exactly, but it had hearts and shit. it was one of the only girly ones from the series, i could have seen her really not liking some of the others :p

5. Well, inspired by this thread...

Today I got some free amazon gift cards from [blank] and, decided to order a cheap dunny, just so I can start to get my numbers up against my girlfriend...

I ordered a "Ye Olde English" series... Mr.Frames, by Frames

Should be here a little after my bday next month, so a little something for me :)

((just FYI, we arent buying any 2010 series because we could still get them in a blind box)) (((if ur keepin track)))

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come... cant believe noone else has posted theirs yet :/

7. what are these things?!
    they're kinda cute, but I'm really confused.

8. they're vinyl designer toys... different series have different artists... some are more rare then others..

Dunny by Kid Robot

... anyway! Got my free dunny today, and the girl got a package (guessing its her other 2 ones) so... updated pic tomorrow lol.

Dunny List:
    Series 3 by Mishka
    Series 5 by Clutter
    Ye Olde English by Frames
    Series 5 by Aya Kakeda
    2Tone by Ryan Bubnis
    2Tone by Pon

(("Frames" not pictured yet, more to come!))

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dunny List:
    Series 3 by Mishka
    Series 4 by Koa
    Series 5 by Clutter
    Ye Olde English by Jon Burgerman
    Series 5 by Aya Kakeda
    2Tone by Ryan Bubnis
    2Tone by Pon

((More to come!))

10. I had a dealer that collected these, had a whole shelf full and was always rearranging them. I was told some of the rarer ones are worth some money?

11. Yeah... some of them up to $300. (just for the 3"ers)

8" and 20" are usually a couple hundred for anything

12. holy fuck man your collection is looking great!! your actually inspiring me to check out some of the new series.

sorry i havent posted mine yet, i took the picturtes with my sisters camera, and then s;phe left it at a friends.. so yeah...threads coming along fine any ways doesnt really matter :smoke:

13. Thanks fourtwenty... Told ya it was gonna be the start of "somthin great" :) whole reason why I started the thread!

Should be getting a few more this weekend~ ;)

14. Well, got some new dunny's for my bday... check it out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And check this big mofo out!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dunny List:
    Series 3 by Mishka
    Series 4 by Koa
    Series 5 by Clutter
    Series 5 by Dirty Donny
    Ye Olde English by Jon Burgerman
    Ye Olde English by Shok-1
    Series 5 by Aya Kakeda
    2Tone by Ryan Bubnis
    2Tone by Pon

8" Cobbler by Tado

Should have 3 more within the next couple days
    ((group pics then))

15. loving that shok 1, tooooo dopeee.

nice new avatar btw, wanna fight aboudit

16. I'm not too into Dunny's but I had a friend who used to collect them and she gave me a few of her doubles.

I have a black one with sharp, bloody teeth; a furry green and gray colored one; and a purple graffiti-looking dude. :p

That is the extent of my Dunny collection. :laughing:

17. Wheres the pics at JD?? :)

The furry green and gray one... is it holding an eyeball in its hand??? I have that one coming to me :) (by Mishka)

The purple graffiti one, im guessing is "Mist" ? you could google image to see if im right, but im pretty sure I am... dunno about the one with the bloody teeth tho

420- Thanks man, the Shok1 (if u didnt know) is supposed to be a bus crashing, i think its called "torture bus"... people screamin on the ears, the body is a bus... ;)

18. thats actually so bad ass. i though it was a haunted stand up arcade machine///for some reason... i did wonder what the steering wheel was for though ahah.

i never even noticed the 8", i love any thing with wood grain on it ahah.

19. The 8" sets off the collection for sure, need to grab some more of those :)

Shouldve got one in today, it didnt show up, so... it better be here tomorrow... if not, ill post some group pics tomorrow either way