Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Start Of Something Good

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Apr 11, 2004.

1. HIGH All, in teasing mode today.....thought I'd show you All the beginnings of a cherry.

Does anyone else have fruits trees in their yards? We have the cherry tree that I'll take pics of every week till we pick them and make what we All love....cherry pies. Plus we have two plum trees a apple tree and last but not least the pear tree. I love Spring and All it brings to us.

Attached Files:

2. HIGH All, that pic was last week...here is todays pic.

Attached Files:

3. HIGH All, and the whole tree. Going out now and suck up the rays and of coarse take more pics.

Have A Great Day All.

Attached Files:

4. OK. Now I'll have to go take some pictures! We trimmed our apple tree and it looks funny, now. At least there won't be as many apples and bees this summer.

5. This only tells me winter is coming my way ,lol.:D

great pics mate ,mmmmmm,cherries.

6. how long did it took for the tree to give u fruit Uniot...

we got, bananas, lemon, mandarine, peach, guayava, mango(not giveing fruit, is only 3 years i think) tamarindo, sugar canes, mamones, a lot of tropical trees here...

maybe i will plant a black cherry tree, and orange tree.. i had 4 orange seedling, but my grama killed them, she got the old timers, so she really dont know what she doing, and she forgets a lot... we use to have more tropical fruit plants, but gave them to our other family....

i never knew cherry had white flowers.. looks great...

7. My first tulip

Attached Files:

8. Finally the apple blossom

Attached Files:

9. HIGH All, the tree has been giving us cherries for 10 or so years now. All those trees in your yard 420 Shade?

Yes Luke the best munchies.

Hey stonie jo bee's are the best pollinators...the more bee's the more fruit. Nice pic of your apple blossem..ours are just opening.

Attached Files:

10. Beautiful pictures mate. You've got a great camera hand. ;)

11. What a beautiful tree.I don't really do alot in my garden but I think I will now.

12. i have a crab apple tree in my yard, it's has really nice pink flowers on it. just waiting for it to start blooming. nice pics guys! i love fruit trees. the flowers on them are always so pretty. i've gotten someone to come in and landscape my yard for me and i want more fruit trees around. i love spring!

13. this is my back yard.

im sure there is a cherry tree in there sumwhere.

Attached Files:

14. HIGH All, nice backyard froggy.....well the flowers have droped and the Cherries have started. Going to be another good Cherry year here on The WET Coast.

Attached Files:

15. UNOIT, I did the same thing today!!
    Are we thinkin' the same or what?!

My blossoms are now little apples. There's some really weird ones growin, too!! Like 3 in 1!

Attached Files:

16. Thats it ,rub it in :D

3 degs outside and winter is nearly here.

Did l ever tell ya how much l hate the cold ??

17. Sorry Critter - but it's my turn!! Well, OUR turn!! Just remember the image of me in a bikini in the snow!! We did laugh about that once, didn't we? Well, these days the bikini part would probly be the funniest part of all!!

18. Tommy after a hard nite...

Attached Files:

19. My blackberries are bloomin'.......

Attached Files:

20. HIGH All, *LOL* looks happy.....bikini's in the snow....where was I!!!!!

It wasn't to long ago critters you were rubbing in your 90+ degree weather...