the start of a sleeve

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 35206, Apr 2, 2010.

1. what do u guys think

Attached Files:

• tat.jpg
      tat.jpg
      File size:
      58 KB
      Views:
  2. looks sweet man. what are you gonna put in the rest of it?

i just got a piece done on my calf a few weeks ago so i'm just waiting for that to heal so i can start wearing shorts.

3. on the inner part of my arm a cross with vines rapped around and rays coming off. and blue and grey shadig between everything. i alsi have to wait to finish the skull part
    you should post pcs of yours

4. Looks good! Good artist too! I'm starting on my half sleeve soon. Bet ya that spot right near your arm pit hurt like a bitch though didn't it?

5. since it was only the outline it didnt hurt that bad but when its time to shade that my friend then it will hurt like a bitch, and im sure the inner part of my arm will hut like a bitch as well

6. Looks good man.But personally I think skulls are a little overused for tattoos.

7. Good thing he got it tatted on himself rather than you:devious:. Haha j/p dude you know how it is with artwork. Different strokes for different folks.

8. im getting the inside of the bicep soon what do you guys think would go good with it.
    its a good vs evil theme so i got the evil i was thinking about going with a cross and roses wrapped around it
    do u guys have any other ideas

9. just get some sick ass colors in there too. looks awesome so far though.

but think of something completely unique. ya know? if i was getting a sleeve id sit and draw out shit i wanted for months. i would want it to be perfect.

10. honestly id love to do that but im not artistic at all
    there will be color but they force me to wait haha guess its for the best