The Stankspot. All ROLS all the time.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by superstankmonster, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Hey there fellow growers! I'm the Superstankmonster. I'm a MMMP grower who thinks pouring chemicals on your natural medicine is asinine. NOTHING out of a bottle hits my girls with the exception of Budda Bloom by Roots my first flower cycle, I got my soil dialed in now so no further plant feeding is needed, I just feed my soil.

OK let's start with equipment, I veg under 8 bulbs of t8s, mixed spectrum 3/1 blue heavy. I find t8s have the right blend of heat to intensity for my room. I found that under t5s the leafs seem to get stiff almost. My cloner also sits under these, it is a home made bubble bucket that cost less that 40 bucks to build. I use aloe as cloning gel and shove my cuts in rockwool cubes that have been soaked in aloe water.

I flower under a single 600w hortilux eye HPS linked to a trusty white box magnetic ballast. My mechanical timer keeps my days 12/12. I have a six inch inline fan pulling air in to flower and a four inch fan pushing air out.

For soil I use Pro-mix as a base with the fallowing added;
    Perlite/Vermiculite
    Worm castings
    Cow manure composted 3years
    Horse manure composted 3years
    Rabbit manure composted 1year
    Bat guano
    Sea bird guano
    Kelp meal
    Neem meal
    Fish powder
    Aloe powder
    Cannabis leaf powder
    Purple non-sulfer bacteria.
    Red wriggler worms
    Dolomite lime

Any suggestions and constructive criticism is appreciated. Anyone who is going to bash my method, equipment, budget and or genetics can politely go else were.

Veg pics starting with clones
    [​IMG][​IMG] There we got two Corleone kush(SFVOGxPre98 Bubba kush) by the Cali connection, two IRG Haze that have yet to be named officially, and a motivation. These are a little over a week in soil.
    [​IMG] Three week old clones, from the top going clockwise (right); Corleone Kush, Love potion, IRG Haze, pre98 chronic and 10lb hammer photoperiod.
    [​IMG] Two mouths veg of IRG haze, I really like how I did the LST on her

[​IMG] three month old monster haze. About four feet around and four and a half tall. Showing female preflowers.

Flower:
    First up is Corleone kush. Week 4 of 8-10 according to the seed pack[​IMG][​IMG]
    Next is IRG haze, she is on week 3of 9-11[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Well y'all, that's about all I can think of right now. Good luck to you, and may your enemies get mites.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey man!
    I've just started a no till garden and I think it's pretty cool and going well. I'm just searching the forums for advice when I found this, really good to see because I was lucky enough to be gifted mine. Any advice on top dressing amendments? I understand the use of neem and kelp but I'm getting kinda stuck from there? Any help appreciated, thank you!